structure repairs?

/ structure repairs? #1  

ArlyA

Houghton MI (the Lake Superior snow belt) USA
Tractor
Polaris Boss 6x6 with pods (tracks) Center actuating lawn mower by Husky
Is this the right way to properly support this structure? ;) Head frame is -+ 200ft tall.

P1100174.jpg
P1100184.jpg
P1100187.jpg

/ structure repairs? #3  
   / structure repairs?
We train our mutts.. Rules and regulation in the lives, is good for them. Bottom photo is a river.
wallybales380.jpg
Pilgrim River ski this winter.jpg

/ structure repairs? #5  
I've been to that mine. It looks like it just needs a tack here and a little tack there and should be good?

/ structure repairs? #6  
Kelly probably too cheap to buy dog proper PAWsonel protectiv Vest..

In this case, I’m not cheap. My dog and cat get spoiled on lots of things.

However, neither will agree to wear clothes. Both say animals are meant to be naked.

Poor dog was once left with a friend who keeps dogs when people go on vacation. Got this in the email while we were in Florida:
IMG_0316.JPG

I came home and apologized to poor puppy. Promised him there and then that he would never have to wear clothes again!

MoKelly

/ structure repairs? #7  
Right der proof friend like Kelly Pup more den Kelly does.
Even got green coat cause Irish dog.

Kelly really care bout Dog pup be in Floridum too.

Now Kelly cheapin out on Purrrrsonal Purrrtective gear.
Tell dog new Canine OSHA mandates safety vest. Take argument up wid German Shepard in high office.
Decision not in Kelly's hands. Pup will understand.

And
Don't go actin like fool in Rochester who punched his pup on security camera at dogwash. Deputies Woof and Snarl liked haulin dat bum in.

You have good points:

- yes - dog is Irish. Green is his color. Sometimes he will wear his neck bandana - it’s green.

- yes - dog should be in Florida with us. But, I’m not comfortable with him flying. The airline says he is too big to be in cabin with us.

But:

- high office German Shepard is a biter. My puppy will not associate with a biter.

- I will never hurt my pets. They are family and precious. The worst that happens to puppy is he sometimes has to sit to get a treat.

MoKelly

/ structure repairs? #8  
So drive to Floridunce. Spell off wid dog an you make in 10 hours.

DON'T let cat navigate, dey no good at it but dey lie an meow dey know where goin.

Ha!

We are 1005 miles to our place in Florida. At 70mph that takes 14.5 hours. BUT - we have to go through Atlanta. That place is crazy nuts with traffic. 24/7. Crazy. 100 miles out it’s traffic jam.

Me and the puppy are seniors. We don’t see great at night to drive. We need to stop often to get coffee and empty coffee. We don’t like sitting for long periods.

The kitty and wife are younger. More energy and much better eye site. But, as you say, kitty is bad navigator. If me and the puppy fall asleep, we all could be in Maine when we awoke.

I’m afraid travel by car is not feasible.

MoKelly

/ structure repairs? #9  
I havnt been to that mine but the old Penn Dixie plant was in about that shape at the end. Its not running so its prolly not much a problem at this point.