You're top three YouTube people that you watch

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #202  
I watch many of the channels listed so I’ll add some different ones. Many times I follow the algorithm that picks videos based on what I watch.

Rick Beato’s series on “what makes this song great”
What Makes This Song Great? - YouTube

I’ve watched these guys for years. The older videos are more fun, now it’s a young family boat.

Sailing SV Delos - YouTube

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #203  
For me SV Delos peaked about the time they were on the island of Chagos. Then half the crew left and I thought they were done. Well then they got the three new girls on board it perked up for awhile but then it just went downhill. When it became the baby boat I unsubbed. I find the sailing part not interesting but the places they visit was what always drew me.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #204  
Lumnah Acres. They are homesteaders in New Hampshire I believe. They have built out their farm nicely, building a home and adding several outbuildings and a barn. The hot house or greenhouse is unreal, I’d really like one of those.

These guys must be making money because now his wife Gina stays on the farm and a few weeks ago they bought 500 acres of raw land and they are going to start all over lol

It seems like Al has posted here.. If so, nice job Al!

Lumnah Acres - YouTube

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #205  
A somewhat raw and unpolished homestead/home build channel.
The 5th Journey off-Grid

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #206  
Living Traditions Homestead for the last 4-6 months. Wife found them somehow.
Funny part is while watching the first couple episodes, not knowing where they were, we both said that it looks a lot like MO.
Turns out, they are in MO., about 2 hours south of where we grew up. We have been considering retiring back to MO. since we have family there, just not sure where.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #207  
Scotty Kilmer
FordTechMakuloco
Matt Risinger

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #208  
I have about 30 that I monitor but I regularly watch (i know, more than 3);

Dirt Perfect - what a cast of characters
Wranglerstar
Project Farm
Breakheart Orchard
Outdoors with the Morgans

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #209  
Who is sitting around idle, and willing to compile the list with number of votes for each?

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #210  
Salty Cracker (If they haven't banned and demonitized him completely) Otherwise watch on Bitchute.

Funny one the other night. Woman shoots up BK drivethrough window because the order was taking too long!