You're top three YouTube people that you watch

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #191  
Not a channel, but a YT video IMO everybody with or considering a band-saw should watch, bookmark, and 'share' if you're into that. Band Saw Clinic with Alex Snodgrass - YouTube

Drop forging, machining, industrial prociseese. :rolleyes:

Russian dash-cam mayhem.

Jody at WT&T & Bob Moffat at weld dot com and others.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #192  
I don't know if he has been mentioned but Dirt Perfect has exceptional content as a dirt moving contractor.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #193  
Lately I've been watching a bunch of Bald and Bankrupt, he does "guerilla" tourism, for lack of a better term...travels on the cheap, goes to entirely non-touristy places, mostly in former soviet union, india, and central/south america. Mostly just him and a hand-held camera, occasionally has a sidekick chick from Belarus. Some of the places/situations he gets into are pretty crazy.

Also, I tend to keep up with some political podcasts from Tim Pool and Dave Smith. Joe Rogan is now on Spotify, so I hit him up there.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #194  
I think I saw that. That chick was HOT and I was always disappointed when she just kind of disappeared in the next segment.

If I need a laugh these days I watch "The Salty Cracker" on Bitchute. Some of his vids are still on YT. Although his podcasts are a bit long and not enough interesting content to justify the time spent. His vids are great. Language warning.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #195  
Did you see the one where they were in mauritania? Strict muslim country and that galpal of his is out there dressed in "modern western hot girl" attire, flirting with dudes. I thought for sure she's either gonna get raped or stoned (not in a good way). Then when he was in ukraine, he's throwing back shots of vodka with some dude, then hops on the back of the guy's motorcycle for a ride back into town, and the dude driving is totally hammered! Good stuff.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #196  
I have gone to a lot of auctions with Menonites in attendance. Only men.

I always wanted to dress like one and hire a couple of provocatively dressed models to accompany me to one of these auctions.

Something lost on many in this nanny state. It's NOT how much alcohol you have consumed but how much your body is used to. Crappy thing about alcohol is that your system always needs more for the same effect. So when headlines say a person got caught with four times the legal limit, means little about their performance.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #197  
It means they're a drunk.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #198  
Yeah, but maybe a perfectly SAFE driver. Maybe safer than another stone sober one. They ALWAYS show the effects of alcohol on non-drinkers. Let's get some Russians in here for that test.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #199  
Same as many others but I also enjoy;
letsdig18
Upstate brush control
And a very talented and very educational Ron Pratt. Midwest truck towing Vids. Learned a lot about angles, winch lines, snatch blocks, resistance, drag, etc. Very well explained as he goes as to why he does what he does. Besides his rotator is just cool to watch.