I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #1  

Git-R-Done

Bronze Member
Tractor
2021 JD 1025r (Process Buying)
Here is the deal 2021 JD 1025r with 54d mower and 120r loader. Quote = $16,497 Free delivery to my door + tax and misc. Good, fair or RUN???

I won't get into the brand battle. I am thinking add on a ballast box and the I-match. Better yet have them throw in 1 of those and I buy the other, which one?

I promise I will be a ASSet once I am official.

Git-R-Done

Last edited:
   / I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #2  
Not sure how to delete a thread the easiest way. You could click on the "report" and ask for one to be deleted. Probly wanna save the JD one and delete this. Welcome to TBN.

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #3  
I would say that's an average price.

Pretty much inline with what our local JD dealer puts on a sign out front to entice people to go into his dealership.

Not terrible, but not great.

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #4  
thats a better deal than what I have been quoted about 6 months ago when I was looking.

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #5  
get a slightly bigger tractor. spend the 2-3000 more

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New
Maybe what my use is would help. We have 2.78 ac treed, but all is maintained mowed with a gentle slope. Have some dirt work to do, move grass sod and pavers for retaining wall and will also move some sand to help maintain a private road that we use to bring RV in and out. No steady work for FEL so mostly mowing. Want ability to do light FEL work.

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #8  
1025r should be fine for that use. I would almost say go with the 2025r to get larger tires to ride nicer and a bit more ground clearance though.

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #9  
1025r should be fine for that use. I would almost say go with the 2025r to get larger tires to ride nicer and a bit more ground clearance though.
My buddy had the 2025R for a year and traded it in for the 1025r. Likes it better. Says it has more operator room. whatever

To the OP: If you like green, that's a very good price. I'd also upgrade to the 60" drive-over MMM.

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #10  
isnt the 2025r the same as a 1025r with larger tires?

• Good Post
Reactions: LD1