I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #11  
Quality tractor in chambersburg pa has a 2015 1025 R TLB asking 17,900 with 225 hours on it. No mower. For what it’s worth.

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New
Quality tractor in chambersburg pa has a 2015 1025 R TLB asking 17,900 with 225 hours on it. No mower. For what it’s worth.
So guess 2021 model $16497 MMM & FEL + warranty pretty sweet.

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #13  
isnt the 2025r the same as a 1025r with larger tires?
This was addressed in another thread 2 series has different frame and drive train.

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #14  
I got a quote today for a 1025 with 60” mmm and 120r loader. $19700 out the door. I didn’t buy it but your quote sounds pretty good to me.

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #15  
I wonder if all these quotes with MMM's are with the same mower? Is everyone getting quotes for the drive over auto connect deck?

That may explain some of the variables in price?

I wonder if all these quotes with MMM's are with the same mower? Is everyone getting quotes for the drive over auto connect deck?

That may explain some of the variables in price?
My quote is for 1025r SCUT, 120r STD LOADER FEL & "54D AutoConnect 7-Iron Mid-Mount Side Discharge Mower- 1M02054DTLM043493". I believe this is the drive over auto connect? $18,208 This is out the door including tax and the $350 Insurance for the 60 month finance that JD Financial charges to protect their tractor for the 60 months.

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #17  
Have you seen this?

willy

Have you seen this?

willy
Yes I have seen, but watched again. When I first started looking the SA324 was what I wanted. The dealer I spoke with had the tractor, but not the mower and no idea when he would have it in stock. I am not a owner of a tractor YET and am open to ALL. I plan to be 90% mowing 10% FEL work. I need to go see Yanmar loader detach & install, bucket detach and mower detach and install video. I have probably seen, but I am suffering from info overload.

Git-R-Done

Have you seen this?

willy
Willy, NOW u have me 2nd guessing my decision. I am not a fan of the mower install as getting under the tractor is not a real option for me, BUT 90% mowing not disc mower very often. I will call my local Yanmar and see if he got the mowers in and plan test drive and get quote.

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #20  
OK Ger-R-Done

Did you notice the joy stick for the JD loader is next to the steering wheel? Yanmar is by your hand so you can rest your arm on the arm rest. Yanmar has a rubber padded metal floor
The difference between the SA324 & 424 is the 424 has bigger tires
SA324 costs less

willy

two drunken blondes staggering up the side of a mountain on the
train tracks one blonde says to the other these steps are about to
kill me! the other blonde says steps heck! these hand rails are about
to break my back!!!