You're top three YouTube people that you watch

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #211  
Messick’s
Ask Tractor Mike
Project Farm

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #212  
That Scardamaglia gal.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #213  
I like Laura Farms. This is life on the Carlson farm in Nebraska where she decided to get into the business with her family. She is light hearted enough to make terrible work days laughable. This is south 300 miles or so from where my family members farm.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #214  
Gone With The Wynns. They bought a sailing catamaran and sailed off to the South Pacific. They are an engaging couple, and Nikki Wynn is easy on the eyes.

Beau of the Fifth Column. My favorite political journalist.

Anything on machining and forging or cabinet making. I don't stick with any one person. There are all sorts of shop tips and tricks I have never heard of.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #215  
Gone With The Wynns. They bought a sailing catamaran and sailed off to the South Pacific. They are an engaging couple, and Nikki Wynn is easy on the eyes.

Beau of the Fifth Column. My favorite political journalist.

Anything on machining and forging or cabinet making. I don't stick with any one person. There are all sorts of shop tips and tricks I have never heard of.
Checked out both and enjoyed! Subscribed. Thanks for sharing. Agreed also on machining and cabinet making. Hope someday to play with forging.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #216  
Like The 5th Journey Off-Grid. Guys got a bobcat with a homemade crain attachment which is cool. In this video he's using it to lift up some big LVL Beams over the garage.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #219  
Here is my (long) list of YT channels I am subscribed to:
(Note: I have more, but these are relevant to this site)

Abom79 - Machinist
Everything Attachments
AvE - hilarious tool expert
This Old Tony - mostly machining
ChrisFix - mechanic prodigy
Mallard 5 Farmhouse - Homesteading/ LS Tractor owner
Project Farm - Extremely honest reviews and testing
Mi Heating Guy - LS Tractor owner
Kilo Restoration - restores old tools, extremely satisfying.
my mechanics - same as Kilo
Jack Spriko - "Helping you live a better life, if times get though or even if they don't"
Tony's Tractor Adventure - tractors (but I havent watched him a in a while, ever since his channel is more of a TYM commercial now days)
Pecan Creek Farm - LS tractors
Nick Bohner - Snow removal company that uses JD tractors
TwinStick Garage - Restores semi-trucks.
RR Buildings - builds amazing shops and shows tons to tips and tricks
Welker Farms - Farmers

I'm sure there is more. This makes me feel like I have a ton of time to watch YT. I don't. But these are the ones whom I feel rate a subscribe from me. I have other genres I'm subscribed to, such as history, brewing (I'm a home brewer), military stuff (BRCC, Warrior Poet Society, etc), Tesla and Tesla related, etc.

/ You're top three YouTube people that you watch #220