What NOT to do on your property![emoji849]

/ What NOT to do on your property! #11  
I used to like having borders around garden and flower beds but all that stuff takes time I just don't have anymore so I told my wife .......if I can't maintain it with the lawnmower then I don't want it in the yard.

/ What NOT to do on your property!
I used to like having borders around garden and flower beds but all that stuff takes time I just don't have anymore so I told my wife .......if I can't maintain it with the lawnmower then I don't want it in the yard.
My weed eaters have cobwebs now. You're right, mow and go!
Yesterday with many trips to a county dump site I hauled all that junk fence off!

/ What NOT to do on your property! #13  
Yes, Gazeebooos and Wishing wells make a fine bon fire. What a pleasure to mow unimpeeded where they once stood. lol

/ What NOT to do on your property! #14  
Good place to stash trespassers
I knew a guy who said if worse came to worst, he'd dig a 6' hole, bury the body, spill some diesel & used oil on top, and park his backhoe over it and nobody would ever find it...

/ What NOT to do on your property! #15  
Sometimes I have to wonder how little past farmers and current ones too care about the environment. The landscape is just their garbage dump. Why not just put all that stuff in their living room instead? I can trace the route to one farmers house by the beercans and packaging along the roadways. I know, I cleaned up a sideroad a few weeks back. Not even my road.

/ What NOT to do on your property! #16  
This may be a timely thread for me... we're considering some work which would result in the tear-out of 1500 sq ft of 3" concrete (a deck) and I'm like... I could toss this in our pond? bury it somewhere? From what I can tell that's 1500*1/4 cu ft, * 150 #/cuft = 28 tons, about $2000 in charges at our transfer station/dump plus labor. If I toss it in my pond... am I going to regret it?

/ What NOT to do on your property! #17  
I hate stuff I have to mow around. Loose rock “borders” and fences are the worst.

/ What NOT to do on your property! #18  
Concrete is the worst material to dospose of for me. I'm too cheap to landfill it, and don't want any "white" manmade garbage lying around either like dumped on a stone pile. I certainly wouldn't put it in a pond, but under a fence row?

I ripped out all non-functional fences years ago. Might look quaint and country like, but who needs the mowing hassles?

/ What NOT to do on your property! #19  
Concrete is the worst material to dospose of for me. I'm too cheap to landfill it, and don't want any "white" manmade garbage lying around either like dumped on a stone pile. I certainly wouldn't put it in a pond, but under a fence row?

I ripped out all non-functional fences years ago. Might look quaint and country like, but who needs the mowing hassles?
Build a wall. Sell it to someone to build a wall.

Bruce

/ What NOT to do on your property! #20  
To me, white concrete rubble looks just as bad as an old white ringer washer sitting in the bushes. lol