Real estate values are going absolutely crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Real estate values are going absolutely crazy! #21  
OK, I did the math using your examples vs my property; my house - 3 times bigger, my land - 450 times more. Therefore, I have concluded... my property is worth north of 400 gadzillion dollars. 🥳🤑💥
In that case... could I borrow a quarter of a gadzillion from my new best friend? 😇

/ Real estate values are going absolutely crazy! #22  
I don't think I'll be moving to Victoria.

/ Real estate values are going absolutely crazy! #25  
But those prices in Victoria were probably in Canadian dollars!

We bought a small 3bed/1bath house on a 1/3 acre lot in Fulton, MS in 2009, primarily to store stuff in. Paid 25K, it was a foreclosure. But more important it is the house my wife grew up in. A "flipper" had bought it about 2007, partially redid it and got foreclosed on. It still needs probably 10K of work,
Zillow now values it at $80K. House next to it is at $173K

Last edited:
   / Real estate values are going absolutely crazy! #26  
Never thought it possible but the wife and I have talked about selling and moving to the Caribbean.

Might trade in all this equipment and land maintenance for a fishing boat.

/ Real estate values are going absolutely crazy! #27  
Never thought it possible but the wife and I have talked about selling and moving to the Caribbean.

Might trade in all this equipment and land maintenance for a fishing boat.

Ask around before doing that!

/ Real estate values are going absolutely crazy! #29  
Lots will loose at musical chairs this time around. Only a matter of time now. Glad I'm not in that boat.

Only thing that bothers me is the current you don't have to pay your rent bs. So far I've been ok with my renters but who knows. I do know that if they don't pay, when it's done they will be evicted quickly and I'll get a deficiency judgement for the amount owed.

...and I'm nasty. Had a lot of years to perfect my nastiness.

/ Real estate values are going absolutely crazy! #30  
Lots will loose at musical chairs this time around. Only a matter of time now. Glad I'm not in that boat.

Only thing that bothers me is the current you don't have to pay your rent bs. So far I've been ok with my renters but who knows. I do know that if they don't pay, when it's done they will be evicted quickly and I'll get a deficiency judgement for the amount owed.

...and I'm nasty. Had a lot of years to perfect my nastiness.
I believe you... (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.