Service manual or little help is needed

/ Service manual or little help is needed
Hey Ruud3a! Did You get a manual for Iseki tractor ? those could be just your drain plugs :unsure: ! & the fill for those could be at at the top & if they are only fill 3/4 of the way up from the top after You have drained both sides & have put both drain plugs back in ! I'm trying to find more info on your tractor. Also did You check your front differential & did You find any no. on it ? I'm going to try & find a schematic on your tractor so I can do more research I need to see exactly what I'm looking at,& if they are fillers on both sides at the top let me know please. I get some more :coffee: I'll be off line looking for more info.
Hey can do! No, not yet, I haven't got luck to find one I need. No mate, I didn't find any number, maybe tractor is quite dirty that's why, but when I fill it with transmission oil I'll wash it with power washer I promise.
Here You go some pictures I took this evening. I think those two plugs is the answer because that long plug could be breather or something like that. Thanks mate for the help. Let's the pictures do the talking.

Attachments

• IMG_20210528_211510.jpg
    IMG_20210528_211510.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_20210528_211530.jpg
    IMG_20210528_211530.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_20210528_211546.jpg
    IMG_20210528_211546.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG_20210528_211612.jpg
    IMG_20210528_211612.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 138
   / Service manual or little help is needed #12  
Hey can do! No, not yet, I haven't got luck to find one I need. No mate, I didn't find any number, maybe tractor is quite dirty that's why, but when I fill it with transmission oil I'll wash it with power washer I promise.
Here You go some pictures I took this evening. I think those two plugs is the answer because that long plug could be breather or something like that. Thanks mate for the help. Let's the pictures do the talking.
Hey Ruud3a !:) I've got good news from the pictures You sent ! the hub that's clean I could see the high&low plugs You are talking about(y)! The high plug is for filling & the lower one is for draining, When you go to put new fluid in 1st drain out the old fluid at the low plug & only loosen the high fill plug while Your draining the fluid this will allow the fluid to drain quicker! After all the fluid has drained out tighten the drain plug & then remove the fill plug & fill it till fluid starts to come out & when the fluid stops coming out tighten the plug & You are done;)!& then go to the left side & it's the same procedure as the right(y). Remember the high plug is to fill & the low plug is to drain;)! & I was glad to have helped You Ruud3a & god luck with her mate(y), & here is a picture of my tractors.IMG_20201003_134009.jpg

Hey Ruud3a !:) I've got good news from the pictures You sent ! the hub that's clean I could see the high&low plugs You are talking about(y)! The high plug is for filling & the lower one is for draining, When you go to put new fluid in 1st drain out the old fluid at the low plug & only loosen the high fill plug while Your draining the fluid this will allow the fluid to drain quicker! After all the fluid has drained out tighten the drain plug & then remove the fill plug & fill it till fluid starts to come out & when the fluid stops coming out tighten the plug & You are done;)!& then go to the left side & it's the same procedure as the right(y). Remember the high plug is to fill & the low plug is to drain;)! & I was glad to have helped You Ruud3a & god luck with her mate(y), & here is a picture of my tractors.View attachment 700399
Hey can do! :) Thank You very much, now I just need to drain out old oil and fill it with the new. Superb news. Nice red tractors you have there mate! Thanks mate, You too good luck and cheers for the help. :) (y)
p.s I have some reds too.

Attachments

• IMG-20190919-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20190919-WA0003.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20180418_100322.jpg
    IMG_20180418_100322.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 121
   / Service manual or little help is needed #14  
Hey can do! :) Thank You very much, now I just need to drain out old oil and fill it with the new. Superb news. Nice red tractors you have there mate! Thanks mate, You too good luck and cheers for the help. :) (y)
p.s I have some reds too.
HeyRuud3a ! Those our some serious tractors You have there :cool:!Never seen a Belarus tractor, I've heard of them but never seen one.I'm hoping I'll get some seat time this coming week on both of Massey-Ferguson's The one with the front loader on it has the Iseki engine & is built by Iseki(y), But I really like the old gal the M-F 50 She is my 1st tractor & I bought her used 25 years ago,& she has a 4 cylinder Z134 Continental gasoline engine & it's a 1959:love:! Have a Good day mate.& keep me posted on your progress with the Iseki TL2300F;).

/ Service manual or little help is needed #15  
HeyRuud3a! Did You get it done? Are You going to do the left :unsure: side it look like it was bleeding there as well saw oil on the dirt, Or was that water? & I hope You didn't have any problems getting those plugs off,let me know.

HeyRuud3a! Did You get it done? Are You going to do the left :unsure: side it look like it was bleeding there as well saw oil on the dirt, Or was that water? & I hope You didn't have any problems getting those plugs off,let me know.
Hey can do! Oh nice one You have there 1959 M-F 50 awesome! (y):giggle: Yes I done it yesterday. Now both sides got new oil but oil seal in the left side I left the old one. I was quite worried that side needs some new oil seal too, but in the end it looked like a dirt, water, mud, etc but not oil, huu deep breath. 🤗 Plugs were quite simple with 15mm wrench and little metal tube on it and than those unscrewed quite easy. 👍
Maybe you know how I bleed fuel system after fuel filter change? I changed my fuel filter(loads of dirts was inside it) and little fuel pipe in which connects fuel filter to low pressure fuel pump and got some air inside fuel system. I done some bleeding, but even with some brake cleaner was no success at all because battery was flat. I'll try after few minutes with battery charger in boost mode, maybe it helps for starting and all air what was left escapes. 🤔 Last autumn I had the same problem after changing the fuel filter and this fuel pipe. There You go some pictures again. :)
Is it possible to clean fuel tank without taking it off? ;) Looks like I have some problems with dirty fuel tank. 😬🙄
Have a nice day mate! :) ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20210530_102446.jpg
    IMG_20210530_102446.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20210530_102500.jpg
    IMG_20210530_102500.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 127
  • IMG_20210530_102518.jpg
    IMG_20210530_102518.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_20210530_102703.jpg
    IMG_20210530_102703.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 139
   / Service manual or little help is needed #17  
Hey can do! Oh nice one You have there 1959 M-F 50 awesome! (y):giggle: Yes I done it yesterday. Now both sides got new oil but oil seal in the left side I left the old one. I was quite worried that side needs some new oil seal too, but in the end it looked like a dirt, water, mud, etc but not oil, huu deep breath. 🤗 Plugs were quite simple with 15mm wrench and little metal tube on it and than those unscrewed quite easy. 👍
Maybe you know how I bleed fuel system after fuel filter change? I changed my fuel filter(loads of dirts was inside it) and little fuel pipe in which connects fuel filter to low pressure fuel pump and got some air inside fuel system. I done some bleeding, but even with some brake cleaner was no success at all because battery was flat. I'll try after few minutes with battery charger in boost mode, maybe it helps for starting and all air what was left escapes. 🤔 Last autumn I had the same problem after changing the fuel filter and this fuel pipe. There You go some pictures again. :)
Is it possible to clean fuel tank without taking it off? ;) Looks like I have some problems with dirty fuel tank. 😬🙄
Have a nice day mate! :) ;)
I don't have a clue on this one :unsure: :LOL: lol ! But I know You need to let all the air out of the lines & cranking her over should force the air out:whistle:, As far as the fuel tank cleaning You should remove it, To get it done right , It sits atop of the engine right , Or if it's not to dirty disconnect the fuel line where it goes into the inlet side of filter left of the shut off valve, It's gravity fed & connect a hose to it & some type of filter on the end of the drain hose to catch sediment & dirt ,drain into a clean bucket so You can reuse the diesel fuel if it is clean enough:unsure:! & again from looking at your pictures You need to disconnect where it is going to the inlet side of the filter just left of the shut off valve :rolleyes:! keep flushing your tank with clean fuel until your satisfied that it's clean enough(y)! & have some rags on hand ,Your going to need them! The line line from the tank to the filter should be located toward the center rear of the tank ;)! So again make sure your on level ground & have the front of the tractor raised slightly on stands or jacks & block rear wheels ( safety );)! & have something to plug the fuel line so You don't spill to much fuel so have the clean bucket,rags on hand before You start & line extension long enough to drain into the bucket so You don't have to hold it:cool:! Good luck with her & have fun & be safe good day mate.

I don't have a clue on this one :unsure: :LOL: lol ! But I know You need to let all the air out of the lines & cranking her over should force the air out:whistle:, As far as the fuel tank cleaning You should remove it, To get it done right , It sits atop of the engine right , Or if it's not to dirty disconnect the fuel line where it goes into the inlet side of filter left of the shut off valve, It's gravity fed & connect a hose to it & some type of filter on the end of the drain hose to catch sediment & dirt ,drain into a clean bucket so You can reuse the diesel fuel if it is clean enough:unsure:! & again from looking at your pictures You need to disconnect where it is going to the inlet side of the filter just left of the shut off valve :rolleyes:! keep flushing your tank with clean fuel until your satisfied that it's clean enough(y)! & have some rags on hand ,Your going to need them! The line line from the tank to the filter should be located toward the center rear of the tank ;)! So again make sure your on level ground & have the front of the tractor raised slightly on stands or jacks & block rear wheels ( safety );)! & have something to plug the fuel line so You don't spill to much fuel so have the clean bucket,rags on hand before You start & line extension long enough to drain into the bucket so You don't have to hold it:cool:! Good luck with her & have fun & be safe good day mate.
Thanks again mate, so good answer from You! :giggle:(y) Now I need to find some free time to do this You describeabout cleaning fuel tank, because now I'm very beasy working with all tractors and at the most with Iseki. Iseki is real hard working workhorse, it's awesome tractor.
You too good luck with everything and have fun, be safe and have a nice, shiney day mate! 😊🙂🤝

/ Service manual or little help is needed #19  
Thanks again mate, so good answer from You! :giggle:(y) Now I need to find some free time to do this You describeabout cleaning fuel tank, because now I'm very beasy working with all tractors and at the most with Iseki. Iseki is real hard working workhorse, it's awesome tractor.
You too good luck with everything and have fun, be safe and have a nice, shiney day mate! 😊🙂🤝
Hey Ruud3a ! Hope all goes well with You having to service all your tractors! Have fun doing it & be safe doing it mate (y).

Hey Ruud3a ! Hope all goes well with You having to service all your tractors! Have fun doing it & be safe doing it mate (y).
Hey can do! :) Yeah, it's ok and it's getting better from year to year with each tractor. Thanks, You too mate! :) (y)