Service manual or little help is needed

/ Service manual or little help is needed
Hey Ruud3a ! Good to hear from You if the Iseki is not using allot of oil then it should be the oil pressure sensor or the oil pick-up at the sump could be restricted & as You said we will find out soon & lets hope it's something simple :unsure:! Take it easy yourself & be safe & have fun doing it;):cool:.
Hey can do! Sorry mate long time haven't been in this great forum. Looks like a problem is leak around the oil filter housing and that's the reason or at least could be why oil pressure light iluminates because oil little by little get lost in the lubrication system. Very soon I make some maintenance with new oil, filters and new hour counter cable(my old one is broken and doesn't show speed or engine hours). Very soon I make some photos. If new original oil filter doesn't solve my problem than next step will be take off the sump and look closer to the oil pick-up. It's quite possible that it could be problem.
I have one more question to You mate. What kind of hydraulic oil filter is used for Iseki TL2300 hydraulic system? I haven't been luck to got myself Iseki TL manual. :( Is it element or filter with metal housing? For now it's little damaged metal housing hydraulic filter( I got it already that together with tractor but it's time to do something for it, make it proper). I don't want to take it off while the new one is not on shelf in my garage.
You too take it easy and take care, be safe and off course have fun mate doing what You love and like! :cool::);)

/ Service manual or little help is needed #32  
Hey can do! Sorry mate long time haven't been in this great forum. Looks like a problem is leak around the oil filter housing and that's the reason or at least could be why oil pressure light iluminates because oil little by little get lost in the lubrication system. Very soon I make some maintenance with new oil, filters and new hour counter cable(my old one is broken and doesn't show speed or engine hours). Very soon I make some photos. If new original oil filter doesn't solve my problem than next step will be take off the sump and look closer to the oil pick-up. It's quite possible that it could be problem.
I have one more question to You mate. What kind of hydraulic oil filter is used for Iseki TL2300 hydraulic system? I haven't been luck to got myself Iseki TL manual. :( Is it element or filter with metal housing? For now it's little damaged metal housing hydraulic filter( I got it already that together with tractor but it's time to do something for it, make it proper). I don't want to take it off while the new one is not on shelf in my garage.
You too take it easy and take care, be safe and off course have fun mate doing what You love and like! :cool::);)
Hey Ruud3a ! Sorry with the late reply , I've been really busy & it seems to be nonstop ! One thing after another. I was just reaching out to see if your doing okay ? En light of what is going on with your neighbor ! Take care & I hope You got the Iseki going without any more problems ? Take care & be safe.

/ Service manual or little help is needed #33  
Hi,
I also own a TL2300. I am in Australia and chasing gearbox parts. Do you know where i might be able to source them? I am wanting the gear selector forks.