Kioti vs Bobcat

/ Kioti vs Bobcat #1  

sheamus

Silver Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT2035HST
Hello,

Has anyone done a comparison of the Bobcat ct2025 or the ct2035 to the Kioti equivalent? Is paint the only difference? Or does one have more refinements or tweaked differently?

/ Kioti vs Bobcat #2  
Paint and loader (Bobcat has a proprietary loader).

Both are great tractors, buy whichever you can get a better deal on.

Mike

/ Kioti vs Bobcat
Actually I just noticed that the CT2035 HST brochure says it has a independent PTO, while the CK3510 says it has a live PTO... that seems odd that would have different systems.
Edit: bobcat's website says it is a live PTO, so the brochure must be wrong.

I am not sure how much a live PTO matters with an HST tractor

/ Kioti vs Bobcat #5  
Kioti has an independent PTO on the new models. If you check out their website, it'll mention from a certain serial number on is independent. They older ones are live. As far as importance...I like the live in my 4010 so I can ease into the PTO and then just up the RPMs.

Differences might also include safety switches? I remember talking with my bobcat dealer and telling them the only thing I must to do to start my tractor is press in the clutch. I can be off the seat even. And getting out of the seat...I can have the PTO on, in gear, no parking break set, etc... It'll keep running till it's out of fuel. I don't make a habit of that if course, but it is possible. The guy was blown away hearing that and telling me bobcat would never allow that. But I've never personally drove one so I don't know if that's how they are or not.

/ Kioti vs Bobcat
Kioti has an independent PTO on the new models. If you check out their website, it'll mention from a certain serial number on is independent. They older ones are live. As far as importance...I like the live in my 4010 so I can ease into the PTO and then just up the RPMs.

Differences might also include safety switches? I remember talking with my bobcat dealer and telling them the only thing I must to do to start my tractor is press in the clutch. I can be off the seat even. And getting out of the seat...I can have the PTO on, in gear, no parking break set, etc... It'll keep running till it's out of fuel. I don't make a habit of that if course, but it is possible. The guy was blown away hearing that and telling me bobcat would never allow that. But I've never personally drove one so I don't know if that's how they are or not.
Good to know. Seat switch would be a PITA for some attachments like a wood chipper, or log splitter. Though seat switch are generally pretty trivial to bypass.

It looks like Kioti calls the SE models with independent PTO. i.e., the CK3510HST vs CK3510SE HST.

Last edited: