Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #134,221  
72 and drizzle going to 77 and flood warning.

Pop, sounds like your son has a cool plan. Our middle son is getting married tomorrow...proposed on a mountaintop. I polished my dress shoes yesterday...shoes I haven't worn in maybe 9 years...a little stiff when I tried walking in them...definitely a different feel than my hiking shoes and boots. My wife asked, are those still in style? I said black wing tips will never go out of style.

Did some backpack spraying for a while and then mowed and then watered the garden, tempting the rain, which never showed up until bedtime. Got about half an inch.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,222  
Ron, the next awning will have both rain and wind detectors. Sunsetter only offered us a wind detector but I don’t think it would be hard to wire in a rain sensor from a skylight, etc…
At $3600 a pop they should have Bluetooth and voice activation! LOL
Randy, the Tempest weather station sends an alert to your phone or Pad at the first drops of rain or if thunder is less than 30 miles away.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,223  
Good morning! 77˚F heading to the mid 90s, partly cloudy.

They got me with the weather headlines yesterday when they said it would be the first 100˚ day this year. They were taking about heat index which was 100˚ but it only got up to 91˚.

I will cut out the tree roots that are growing under Mom's side walk today, before it gets really hot. I have the saw-saw with the 9" wood blade ready and batteries charged. She will also get a bag of my fresh organic garden potatoes.

On the FOK menu tonight is taco Mac and Cheese, that will be interesting.

Drew, I too am watching the cruise lines now that Texas has jumped with the Florida ship of no vaccine mandates. Houston's Methodist Hospital suspended 178 employees for 2 weeks for not being vaccinated. After the two weeks they will be fired if they still are not vaccinated.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,224  
Morning all, rain today, again...
Got Flail together and running. Took it out for a dry run.
Then took it back and change the skid shoe and roller height. Will need some more adjustment, but not too bad.
Getting the Backhoe off, undoing the shields and connecting up the 3pt took a long while, putting it all back together was quicker.

Randy-sorry about the awning. That much rain is the new norm it seems

Ron - our peonies are all pretty much done here , had a bumper crop of white, pink and mixed.

Rich - sorry about the unhappy customer-hope you can help them out

PopG- lots of news, hope friends bypass goes well, and hope the sons proposal gets accepted!

wngsprd - Wedding bells tomorrow, good to see some normalcy and congrats

stay safe and be well.

Here is the mess of compacted and tucked 3pt parts in order to get the backhoe to fit:
MF Rear 20210610_165911.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #134,226  
69 and humid, completely overcast, high only 71 they say. Saying heavy rain today and tonight.

I need to get pictures of the awning from outside do I can drain the water, it’s putting pressure on my vinyl railings and two chairs, might already be damaged.
Got to go to cardiologist today, BP was up at the kidney doc yesterday by that was after the awning incident.
I’m going to see what I can do.

I hope you all have a great Friday with no falling awnings!

/ Good morning!!!! #134,227  
HEB grocery stores dropped their face mask mandate Wednesday. The last store in the area to do so. Yesterday 90% of the customers did not wear mask. I'm staring to think I can take my face masks out of the vehicles at last.

Randy, have you thought about replacing the awning with a roof?

/ Good morning!!!! #134,228  
Good Morning!!!! 56F @ 6:00AM. Sun and clouds mixed. High 83F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.

Removing one bolt and a couple of clips on each 3PH lifting arm is all that's needed to remove them on the Kubota here, Ken. PITA to find space big enough to store them, though.

Contractor/neighbor finished up leveling the terrace yesterday, and spread gravel where the tank will go. I was busy raking where the delivery truck will go, hoping to improve traction for their truck. That meant replacing the Cat. 1 pins with larger Cat. 2 versions on the landscape rake, and of course the old ones were badly rusted. Nothing a two foot breaker bar and a piece of pipe couldn't handle though. The Pat's Quick Hitch came with the optional spreader attachment for the 3PH lifting arm, and two days ago I found the half that had disappeared a few weeks before. So I put that back on, only to find out that the locking screw that controls how far the arms are apart doesn't lock. Didn't have time to fool with it, so maybe later today it'll get some attention.

The safe distance marks were gone from all the stores I visited yesterday, and about half the employees wore no masks. All of them still had the plastic shields up, though. Masks and distancing requirements will be dropped June 15th statewide; I won't miss them.

Treated myself to a pastor burrito for lunch yesterday. Felt like a snake that just ate something too big for it and ended up skipping dinner. 😄

TGIF gang!🥳

/ Good morning!!!! #134,229  
Peony from my yard.
WrNCpab.jpg

Buppies, have not heard from you for a few days.

Roy, hope you get lawn cut after work.

Randy, sorry to hear about awning.

Buckeye, hope you have good traffic on your way to and from work. When you start new project.

EVeryone stay safe and healthy.

Good Morning All.

Our peonies now gone.

My neighbor mowed yesterday between rains, guess he’s going away this weekend. Since I got the ZT, I can mow everything except in woods across the creek, including field in 2 hrs. It used to take 2 hrs just to mow field with tractor. I can probably do around the house (the real yard) in 20 min.

Buppies MIA, I knew there were less people on recently but missed this. Hope all is ok.

I’m work on 3-4 projects, just starting to build a new batch of units on my major project, so it will be almost full time for awhile. This is one I wrote a bunch of python scripts for a year ago. I keep refining them as I go. I’ve got them running pretty much constantly for the last couple months, and I can monitor remotely. Since we are starting new units, this is hands on checking things out with other test equipment. The work from home will end for awhile. the customer is very pleased, but as they use it they discover more changes and features they want, so we are more than happy to do it. This is a product we designed and manufactured, both hardware and software.

63° and still raining. .9” since midnight. 1.27” since yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,230  
Drew, I too am watching the cruise lines now that Texas has jumped with the Florida ship of no vaccine mandates. Houston's Methodist Hospital suspended 178 employees for 2 weeks for not being vaccinated. After the two weeks they will be fired if they still are not vaccinated.

That will be an interesting court case.