Branson 25 series removed from website.

/ Branson 25 series removed from website. #1  

PapeCAT

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford / NH 545D John Deere 316 John Deere 330
I was just looking through Branson's website today and noticed that the 25 series has been removed but the 20 series remains. This is the opposite of what I would have guessed. Does anyone have any more info?

/ Branson 25 series removed from website. #2  
Maybe they kept the 20 series as an US model and the 25 series as an European model.

We do have the 25 series here, with the 5025 and 6225. We used to have a 5825, but due to the new Emissions Stage V in Europe and probably didn't sell much, so they just discontinued that model and updated the other models to be compliant with Stage V.

The F36 and now F50, fill the gap between the 00 series and the 25 series. Both are Stage V ready. They discontinued the F42 as well.

I just wish that Branson would keep their websites updated and with reliable info.

/ Branson 25 series removed from website. #3  
i know why, they took the 25 series off the US market because it wasn't a popular seller here as it is overseas( doesnt help they only had one model)

/ Branson 25 series removed from website. #4  
There wasn't a lot of difference between the 3725 and 4225 (all we got in the US). Or between the 20 and 25 series.

/ Branson 25 series removed from website. #5  
dang ya'll actually got hands on a 4225 we couldnt even get one in the store( why i said we only had one model)i guess that was also a part of it, i just hope this new 35 series doesnt go the same way Branson really needs a model above 58hp

/ Branson 25 series removed from website. #6  
Imagine if the Branson website had a parts section where a customer could purchase filters and the like............What a concept!

/ Branson 25 series removed from website. #7  
What was the main difference between the 20 and 25?

/ Branson 25 series removed from website. #8  
Both 3725 and 4325 have a 2.1 liter four cylinder. Smaller bores than the 4720's 2.3 four, and larger displacement than the 1.8 triple in the 3520. When I got mine they had a different larger fuel filter than the 20s did (clear plastic bowl instead of the metal bowl) and according to my dealer, more catalyst in the DOC/DPF. My dealer put two rear remotes and a block heater on the 25s to add some features.

The 4225 has a different injector pump part number than the 3725 with everything else the same, so I think there's where the extra 5hp come from. I wonder if it's just tuning the adjustments or if there are different internals like spring or weights.

/ Branson 25 series removed from website. #9  
What was the main difference between the 20 and 25?

Not very much at all. The 25 series had height adjustments on both lift arms and more chrome on the grill. At one point the 25 had a deluxe cab but soon Branson put the same cab on the 20 series. I have no idea what made it a deluxe cab but that is what I was told.

You had more HP options in the 20 series. That alone had me looking at the 5520 before I came to my senses and remembered I don't farm anymore. I did not need a bigger tractor and decided to go with the 15 series.

Here is a couple of pictures of the 25 and 20 series sitting side by side.

5DDA7113-04B2-4027-AD61-474FCDE2D86E.jpeg

68C3001A-E955-466D-89BF-FA15F47E892F.jpeg

Last edited: