What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,481  
Here's one from an old bar and card room in Templeton California,
Sign out front " Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear" one of my all time favorites 😂😂✌🏻

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,484  
Here's one from an old bar and card room in Templeton California,
Sign out front " Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear" one of my all time favorites 😂😂✌🏻
From a very politically correct state such as California, I find that very offensive.

What is wrong with "Poker in the front, and liquor in the rear" ??

Is the state of California being biased towards people who think differently? Where are your alcohol licensing agents from the state who would let something like that get by when they'd do an inspection???

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,485  
Holy cow.

Then writing them all down so you can remember the hundreds of different passwords you are changing every 3 months.

Then having your password list, stole or hacked.

It’s not easy.

MoKelly
All you have to remember is that base password, the .*** or whatever is the only difference between sites, you know what site you are using, what is so hard to remember?

I literally have hundreds accounts all over the web, and I do not have any problems, I have more trouble remembering why I changed rooms than passwords.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,487  
All you have to remember is that base password, the .*** or whatever is the only difference between sites, you know what site you are using, what is so hard to remember?

I literally have hundreds accounts all over the web, and I do not have any problems, I have more trouble remembering why I changed rooms than passwords.

Maybe you are right. Most likely you are right.

But if it’s so easy to remember, I fear some 16 year old hacker from Russia will figure it out.

MoKelly

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,488  
From a very politically correct state such as California, I find that very offensive.

What is wrong with "Poker in the front, and liquor in the rear" ??

Is the state of California being biased towards people who think differently? Where are your alcohol licensing agents from the state who would let something like that get by when they'd do an inspection???
Your right. It has been a long time, but now that I think about it, I think it was on his business card I wish I would have saved it!✌🏻

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,489  
Passwords aren't always that simple, and some even require periodic changes, that's why I write them down - because odds are that the email that I would send my password list to will not accept it one day :)
must contain 6 characters, OR must contain 8 characters, AND must have CAPS, small font, symbols, no spaces, needs to be a strong password ...
my strong and creative password that was accepted 10 years ago, may be too simplistic today

If you can't Dazzle them wih Brilliance, Baffle them with Bullsh#t :)

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,490  
Your right. It has been a long time, but now that I think about it, I think it was on his business card I wish I would have saved it!✌🏻
The best quote I've seen on a buisness card, attributed to Benjamin Franklin...

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

I saw that first around 1996. It blew me away how smart they were even back then (y)