Swimming Pool options

/ Swimming Pool options #135  
Yeah, I think someone sold kenmac a line...
I don't know. I've been on chlorine and trouble free for some 20 years. A couple pump seals along the way. The guy could have made money selling and installing the system to convert me to salt. so I don't know why he would ''sell me a line''

/ Swimming Pool options #136  
I don't know. I've been on chlorine and trouble free for some 20 years. A couple pump seals along the way. The guy could have made money selling and installing the system to convert me to salt. so I don't know why he would ''sell me a line''
Well why did he tell you about all the trouble they cause when they just dont?

And you might have been trouble free with the chlorine for 20 years, but there is a much easier way to do it! And in the long run cheaper.

/ Swimming Pool options #137  
While the chemical costs are much less expensive with our salt water pool, I know the salt water chlorine generator consumes electricity. Several AMPS worth when it's running. Multiply that by X hours per day by X days per season, and you have to add that into the cost of running the pool. And, the cell wears out eventually and will have to be replaced. There doesn't seem to be any hard data as to how often that will occur. Some variables in there as well.

/ Swimming Pool options #138  
I'm thinking about getting a SWG for my hot tub as well..

/ Swimming Pool options #139