Clarkson’s Farm

/ Clarkson’s Farm #23  
My wife hated it the second it started, but I got lucky and she went to bed early. I watched 3 episodes , and enjoyed them. I'm amazed at how little I know about farming!!!

/ Clarkson’s Farm #24  
If you like this, you'll probably like It's Clarkson On TV as well; it's him slagging off the inane drivel that the various networks trowel out for our consumption.
His TG/GT cohorts solo projects are quite good as well.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #25  
I tried to watch Top Gear, him, Richard Hammond and James May. I like them all especially Richard Hammond, his engineering bits are very well done, funny and interesting. But for me, TG was too....scripted least for my liking, not that the Farm wasn't but you could tell a lot of it was as it happened LOL.............Mike

/ Clarkson’s Farm #26  
I love the trio in Top Gear and The Grand Tour. This was pretty good, its too bad Amazon nixed it :(

/ Clarkson’s Farm #27  
I meant Grand Tour, dunno why I wrote top gear, old age I guess LOL............Mike

/ Clarkson’s Farm #30  
It was great, I finished it in a couple of evenings. Must be nice to have millions of dollars to fix your mistakes on the farm lol! Seriously though he did an amazing job with the series…exactly why he made millions in show biz!