Clarkson’s Farm

/ Clarkson’s Farm #42  
You guys are ruining it for me. Now I'm gonna watch the next episode knowing he's just faking it.

Honestly, I don't think he's faking it, I just think it was a brief moment of coherence at the end. There's an episode where he's driving a combine with a Covid mask and talking over the radio, and there's no way he could fake that gibberish, it was too hilarious and perfect.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #44  
We watched it on Amazon----the guy is nuts!--dont see how he ever survived in the real world! lol! and yes I would watch another season IF they had one! LOL!

/ Clarkson’s Farm #46  
We watched it on Amazon----the guy is nuts!--dont see how he ever survived in the real world! lol! and yes I would watch another season IF they had one! LOL!
Clarkson made the show "Top Gear" into a megahit. He was not one of the original hosts. I've often summarized the good Clarkson Top Gear as, "The Three Stooges Drive Cars".

Idiot BBC fired Clarkson and has since rebooted Top Gear several times without success.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #47  
Clarkson made the show "Top Gear" into a megahit. He was not one of the original hosts. I've often summarized the good Clarkson Top Gear as, "The Three Stooges Drive Cars".

Idiot BBC fired Clarkson and has since rebooted Top Gear several times without success.
I didn't know the BBC version of Top Gear started out without him. I liked it when he was on there and enjoyed his humor. I always wondered how much of what he did was off the cuff, or scripted. From what I've seen so far on his farm show, I think it's natural for him and he just says what comes to his mind without a filter.

I've tried watching the US version of Top Gear and it's just not very good. They try to be funny, but it's not. They try to be interesting, but it's not.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #48  
There are American, German, Australian, and I don’t know how many other versions of Top Gear, all patterned after the success of Clarkson’s version of British Top Gear.

The American version has been rebooted several times trying to find successful chemistry. The British version gets rebooted every year after Clarkson trying to find chemistry.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #50  
Loved the "Goodfellas" reference in season 8 good stuff.