Bad boy compact tractors?

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #41  
The factory for their ZT and tractors is around 50 or so miles from us, in Batesville, AR. The tractors I've seen at the dealers there are pretty much all subcompact. BUT, Bad Boy DOES have a great Military/Veteran discount (at least for the ZT's - up 25%).

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #42  
How makes their diesel engines?

willy

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #43  
I just checked the BB web site and it shows the 4035 cab tractor with a 2 speed HST. I see the closest dealer to me is in Palestine TX, next time I'm over that way I'll stop in and give them a look over and report back.
The CATALOG shows the 4035 with a 3 speed hydro, how ever if you select the 4035 specifications, it shows a 2 speed hydro. I'd bet that it is a 3 speed hydro. I'm always amazed at how prone corporate websites are to inaccuracies.

1628537203743.png

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #44  
Here's the email I sent to Bad Boy. We'll see what they say.
Hello, your catalog shows the 4035 as having a 3 rage hydrostatic transmission, and your specifications drop down for the 4035H shows a 2 range hydrostatic transmission.

A 2 range hydro is a deal breaker for many potential customers, and I think it is an error on your website.

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #45  
Clearly an error that can cost them some costumers.

The Bad Boy 4025 and 4035 are just a Branson 2515 and 3515 and these have indeed 3 ranges. The Bad Boy 3026 is a Branson 2610, which also has 3 ranges. The Bad Boy 2024 is a Branson 2400 and the only one with 2 ranges.

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #46  
Thanks for the information on the Mil/LE discounts. I'm think of picking a new Zero Turn next spring.

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #48  
Thank you TYMNorsky for the engine info.

willy

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #49  
Tractors apparently are like washing machines. 2 or 3 companies make all 35 brands. It's kind of pathetic.