GC2300 Replacement for Nimco FEL control valve?

/ GC2300 Replacement for Nimco FEL control valve? #1  

dragula

Bronze Member
Anyone found a replacement for the NIMCO 10339-2s FEL control valve?

The ball and sockets on mine are completely worn out. The lever just flops around. The valve works fine but it’s only a matter of time before the sockets have so much slack that the lever just falls off. New NIMCO valve is like $700.

You can see the slack from corrosion in the attached pic.

Any suggestions for a good replacement?

Attachments

• 6275E808-B2C8-4546-BBE6-B51B5C23A476.jpeg
    6275E808-B2C8-4546-BBE6-B51B5C23A476.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 756
   / GC2300 Replacement for Nimco FEL control valve? #2  
Why replace the valve? The yoke and ball studs are replaceable.

/ GC2300 Replacement for Nimco FEL control valve?
Well that would be my preference but I can’t seem to find them based on the NIMCO part number alone. Maybe I’m just not looking in the right place.

/ GC2300 Replacement for Nimco FEL control valve? #4  
Agco parts book. 2350 Loader.
They look rusty but not that bad. Not sure if using cotter pins rather than roll pins makes a difference. If it is really loose, you might want to check the condition of the spool springs.
Looks like someone has worked on it previously, and hammered the yoke a bit. Spray it with some Fluid Film and use it until you *have* to replace it.

Attachments

• 2350.jpg
    2350.jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 1,891
   / GC2300 Replacement for Nimco FEL control valve? #5  
Seems to me there was a member who found a replacement, a while back.

It was cheaper, but not a lot cheaper.

You could try using the search feature, and see if you can find the thread.

/ GC2300 Replacement for Nimco FEL control valve?
Perfect! Thank you guys!

/ GC2300 Replacement for Nimco FEL control valve? #7  
Speading gravel yesterday, Joy stick got very floppy but still usable. Took off the boot and found that a roll pin had broken and fallen out, allowing excessive movement of the yoke on the stud ball.

Attachments

• Roll Pin 1.jpg
    Roll Pin 1.jpg
    811.1 KB · Views: 142
  • Roll Pin 2.jpg
    Roll Pin 2.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
   / GC2300 Replacement for Nimco FEL control valve? #8  
Just bought one and installed it yesterday. Lots of threads on this subject. Most complain like me that it's a bad design and keeps blowing O-rings. Took me awhile to figure out exactly which one to go with. First off, is your old one mounted on the top, bottom or sideways on the tractor? It comes in all three configurations. There are people that bought some other model, did a conversion on it and had issues afterwards.

Mine mounts on top. It is a Brand Fluid Power model LV22TKRFSA3BC (Brand Hydraulics Co. | Hydraulic Valves & Pumps | Electronic Controls) This doc explains all the codes. https://www.brand-hyd.com/wfData/files/catalog/valves/LV-REV(D)2018.pdf Look at the pictures for the word "mounting surface" to determine which one you use. The last number in the model tells you if your left, right, bottom, or top.
You will have to drill new holes to mount, and get shorter bolts. Lastly I was disappointed it did not come with the joy stick and the old Nimco is a different thread size. I'll have to rethread it.

Took 4 weeks to get it through Allied Industrial Technologies. $400 They have an office that was near me to pick up.
APPLIED INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES
5135 SOUTH EMMER DRIVE
NEW BERLIN WI 53151-7362
USA
TEL: 262-710-5150

Sales Rep: JAY TALLMADGE
Phone: 414-535-2681
Email: JTALLMADGE@APPLIED.COM

It works great, however I now have a new problem I have to figure out. My backhoe and my 3pt that raises the mower deck is not working. It's not the pump, I can move the tractor and the FEL works. So I'm about to read thru the group to see if anyone had a similar issue or post my issue. I need a MF hydraulic expert to tell me where to start. Unfortunately with the backhoe mounted it's a PITA trying to get around on it.

/ GC2300 Replacement for Nimco FEL control valve? #9  
It works great, however I now have a new problem I have to figure out. My backhoe and my 3pt that raises the mower deck is not working. It's not the pump, I can move the tractor and the FEL works. So I'm about to read thru the group to see if anyone had a similar issue or post my issue. I need a MF hydraulic expert to tell me where to start. Unfortunately with the backhoe mounted it's a PITA trying to get around on it.
with backhoe off if return line not connected back to tractor (iirc blue to blue/yellow if color codes still on) 3 point will act like this.
with backhoe on with return line in wrong location both 3pt and backhoe won't work right.
with age of your unit I suspect your color markings are missing and you have 2 lines crossed with backhoe attached.