Front tire goes flat with tube

/ Front tire goes flat with tube #11  
I have a 2009 MF GC2400 with original ag tires. Over last year the right front kept going flat or at least needing air between use. I took it to two different tire stores and they found no reason for why it was loosing air. They put in a new valve stem and a few months later I took them back and we put a tube in them. It did not work after a about 3 months as now the tube is flat and valve stem is inside of tire rim.

I figure it must be the rim or something as I am stumped. It is the right front tire and I do have a FEL and Belly Mower. I do not do a lot of hard work with the tractor and am just at a loss to figure out what is happening. I am considering buying a new rim as the tire is in good shape. Do rims have a habit of causing not being able to keep tire inflated?

Thanks for any ideas.

/ Front tire goes flat with tube #12  
take the tube out leave tire on rim. fill tire up and take home and put it in that dog pool and find the bubbles coming out somewhere around the tire or rim.

/ Front tire goes flat with tube #13  
also are you using the correct size tube. but really you should find the problem taking tube out and dunking tire with rim in water.

/ Front tire goes flat with tube #14  
When installing inner tubes, most think to check for the nail or whatever came through the tire - but don't always remember to check the weld at the center of the rim. A sharp weld will wear though a tube and you're back at it again in short order.

/ Front tire goes flat with tube
Should work, but I use the MultiSeal/FlatOut I linked earlier. Tested to 1/2" holes on Youtube, fix a 1" gash for my Kioti's front. Also fixed a repeatedly holed tire on another tractor with tube (that leaked) AND Slime (that didnt work) already in it for me as as well. Like in 1 second flat. Fixed slower leak in another tire on same tractor.

While TireJect looks to be the same type of stuff, I don't have any experience with it, but watch this vid:

It did work as I suspect they are similar products.

/ Front tire goes flat with tube
Should work, but I use the MultiSeal/FlatOut I linked earlier. Tested to 1/2" holes on Youtube, fix a 1" gash for my Kioti's front. Also fixed a repeatedly holed tire on another tractor with tube (that leaked) AND Slime (that didnt work) already in it for me as as well. Like in 1 second flat. Fixed slower leak in another tire on same tractor.

While TireJect looks to be the same type of stuff, I don't have any experience with it, but watch this vid:

I have it in both front tires now and is working great. Recommend and is much like what you linked.

/ Front tire goes flat with tube #17  
It is possible that your rim is cracked. That would cause the tubeless to leak down & could be pinching the tube when it flexes causing the tube to go flat. If the tube leak is on the inside radius that is what it is. Just take some duct tape & wind it a few layers on the rim before you mount the new tube.

/ Front tire goes flat with tube #18  
I have it in both front tires now and is working great. Recommend and is much like what you linked.
Nice. Much better than Slime for sure.