Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #22  
I'm patiently waiting to see an updated 20 Series service manual for my 2021 4820R Branson tractor... I have the owners manual now.

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #23  
Yes, I'm waiting for the service manual for a 5520r cab model, and Im very patient...

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #24  
It's easy to be patient when you don't have time to run the tractor or tear stuff up... :D

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #25  
OK guys after much back and forth with Google, I've had to create an entirely new google drive account to be able to reupload this.

Part Books For Branson Equipment - Google Drive - part books

Servicing Manuals for Branson - Google Drive - servicing and operating manuals

if you find i have missed something i had posted before please let me know and I'll get it up asap - and i hope to have the new series 15/20 models manuals soon
You may have answered this. But the 5520ch. Can’t find a manual for this or parts sheet. Or service manual.

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #26  
Are the listed above 20 Series Branson service & parts links fully applicable to my 2021 4820R to be useful, or should I wait for something later?

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #27  
Are the listed above 20 Series Branson service & parts links fully applicable to my 2021 4820R to be useful, or should I wait for something later?

Some things may be the same, others won't. The 2021 20 series have a 4 range synchronized transmission, which it's a lot different than the older 20 series. The wiring, at least of the DPF, is different as well. I believe the joystick linkages also had some changes.

I'm sure there is a lot more stuff that changed compared to the older 20 series.

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #28  
Any service manuals on the Branson 2610H? Can't find anything anywhere online.

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #29  
In the FB Branson tractors group there is a sticky which includes downloadable pdf's of several Branson manuals.
One is the 20 series Service manual which is like 311 pages long.
Interestingly, I see nobody but me on the FB group from here but that does mean it's got potential for new info over there. I'm not much of a FB person at all other than some family stuff, a sawmill group for Woodmizer owners and FB Marketplace to buy and sell for free. It has far more traffic than does this website when selling plus you can join localized groups to ensure your items are seen more so in regional rural areas like my own. It's far better than CL which has died off a bunch and must have hurt ebay a lot! But ebay is still the king of certain types of items.
FWIW-there are two Branson tractor groups on FB. One is VG and has lots of owners posting what's often very helpful information. The other group is basically a tractors for sale list which has zero information unless your a potential buyer for a Branson. You will quickly see the differences.