Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #140,021  
Thanks guys,
I know where 1 plank that might could be tighter but I’m not showing/telling.

I think it was RNG that commented how hard laminate is on saw blades. Totally agree. I will have to change out both the cut off saw and table saw before attempting anything important. I can see a trip to blade sharpener guy in future.

5 hours mowing today. Need about another hour to finish that area,.

I surely appreciate the pics you guys post. We don’t have the same wildlife. Thought I got a big pig supervising this afternoon, but can’t find it so maybe not.

Haven’t dropped any keys yet, but nice to walk on (barefoot). Glad I added the extra underlay.

Here is a quick pic of the moon just appearing

IMG_2802.JPG

Only 6 new Covid cases reported in our county today. I think that is first single digit report in quite some time. Looking betta.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #140,023  
Sounds like frustrating day, Drew. Better times ahead.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,024  
The laminate flooring is looking great, David!
When I installed the floating laminate flooring in or house (log cabin) in PA, the trim took as long as the flooring installation. Your room is much more regular (and a lot smaller then the great room I worked on), so it shouldn't take you near as long...

/ Good morning!!!! #140,025  
2021-10-20, 0526

51° and a high in the mid-60's today...
I'll be working from home today and tomorrow. I think I'd written this in a previous post (days ago), that I'll be working at work) Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. Wednesdays and Thursdays at home. This is so my stepdaughter can get some hours in at her job.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,026  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 42° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 70° mix of sun and clouds. Got some yard stuff picked up yesterday. Some grocery shopping this morning. Then mow grass again. It does not want to stop growing this year.
IUPUjvA.jpg

David, flooring looks good.

Drew, good luck getting ahold of Rubbermaid.

Buppies, good new on breathing better.

Thomas, no E muffins?

Everyone stay safe and healthy..

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,027  
good morning all
warmer weather coming in for next two days, sunny and highs in mid to upper 70's.
I'm off early this morning to Doylestown to get new Firestone LE3's put on Ram, then a stop at another body shop
for an estimate, and then home to harangue Rubbermaid. I may have to call Home Depot also to find out how they handle this.

David, your new addition is really impressive. Most of us would dream of having half that talent. With labor shortages being what they seem to be,
good to be able to do your own stuff.

hope you all have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #140,028  
Good morning! A warm 67˚F heading to the mid 80s. Park CedarCide today but knee is still tender from Firewise plus the new trail work site requires us to haul our equipment through a gully and a quarter mile hike so I have a few hours to decide if I want to cancel. Covid cases were not reported till 11PM yesterday and Tuesday is usually the highest day but only 56 new cases. The 7 day average continues to drop but still in red zone.
Kyle there is such a thing as bear flu that Buppies and Thomas might have. Hibearnation happens to coincide with the start of cold and flu season. This has lead to a phenomena knows as “bear flu” .
Ron nice baby bird pic.
David good job on the suite.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #140,029  
47 high of 76 today getting dry again

Hope knee gets better Don maybe Thomas an I do have bear flu

Thomas get well soon

Breathing getting better but the cough that will not quit low grade fever yesterday broke during the night

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #140,030  
Sodamo or you have the most beautiful pictures

Last edited: