Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #140,661  
here the campaigners assault your right up to the actual poll area doors.
Really awful that this is allowed.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,662  
65°F and no rain.

Sophie taking her Pilot in for servicing and safety inspection.

Very pleased with the upper cabinets I scored and those are now ready to install. Nice, solid plywood boxes. Base cabinets more an economy model. Will continue with those today.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #140,663  
IMG_0435.JPG
IMG_0436.JPG

FireWise this morning was successful. We cleared a lot of cedars and dead wood so the area can be mowed.

Whipper has been doing good after her 7 day drug treatment 3 weeks ago.

Had to vote not to raise taxes. Some people think the school district should raise taxes to fund multi million $ sports facilities.

Next door neighbor, who is a substitute teacher at the local high school reports that everyone seems content without the mask mandate this school year. He reported about 20% wear mask.
Cases continue downwards to only 2 - 3 a week.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,664  
Seems a lot of the thread is on politics today :(
I don't see any poll area doors, I vote by mail. Should be a good method unless/until Dejoy succeeds in shutting down the Post Office.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,665  
I have a new polling place. Used to be right up the road in the township hall. Now it is in town, about 6 miles away.

Walked in, I was the only one there besides the poll workers. Got asked if I was there to vote.

“No, I am here to pay all of my unpaid parking tickets to the village”

HERE’S YOUR SIGN

Every single one of the poll workers busted up laughing.

Things went smooth and quick after that

/ Good morning!!!! #140,666  
It's tough to speak the proper language/lingo in a profession you are not in. A few years ago I finally asked the barber who gave me a good haircut how I should I explain to a barber the type of haircut he just gave me. He did and it works.
(For my haircut the proper terminology that works when the barber ask "How would your you like it cut today?" is: "Finger length on top and tapered on the sides.")

Yup, and regular back, not squared.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,667  

In MD they can’t get within either 100 or 200 yards of the entrance, and there is a sign at that point. So if you can park closer, they can’t get you.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,668  
Voted number 296 we are a small area wife was 295 the only people there were people I was going to vote for anyway. Cannot wait to read the talking heads tomorrow especially James Carvell who may grow hair this year

/ Good morning!!!! #140,669  
Great picture of whipper Don wish I could do that

/ Good morning!!!! #140,670  
37°F and clear skies this morning, going up to 50° today. Looks like we'll be dipping down just below freezing every night for the rest of this week. Sunny and 50s every day, though, and back up into the 60s for the weekend.

The haircut thing is definitely an ongoing struggle, even for someone with long hair. I've spent much of my life trying to find people who understand that "just trim the split ends" doesn't remotely sound like "I want to hear all the great ideas you have about what you think you'd like to do with my hair." I've only ever found one woman who understood, and she retired years ago. My wife trims mine now when it gets unmanageable. I can't remember the last time I paid a professional for a haircut. It's just not worth the hassle anymore.