Branson relief valve

/ Branson relief valve #1  

Nvminer

Tractor
Branson 4820r
Can someone help me find the relief valve for the loader on my Branson 4820r. And is it an adjustable valve or need shims.

/ Branson relief valve #2  
On a Branson 15 series and up, you'll have these relief valves by this order, unless they've changed that:

- Main relief valve on the main block under the throttle pedal - This one may or may not be there, being that in the US, tractors are sold with a loader like 100% of the time.
- Loader relief valve at the loader valve
- Remote relief valve
- 3 pt relief valve

All of these relief valves are adjustable. Without knowing exactly what you're trying to achieve, I wouldn't really mess with those. If you suspect the loader is not lifting what it should, get a pressure gauge with a quick disconnect, connect it to one of loader cylinder lines, check the pressure and go from there. Should be at 180 Bar or close to 2600 PSI.

/ Branson relief valve #3  
Welcome to TBN.

/ Branson relief valve
On a Branson 15 series and up, you'll have these relief valves by this order, unless they've changed that:

- Main relief valve on the main block under the throttle pedal - This one may or may not be there, being that in the US, tractors are sold with a loader like 100% of the time.
- Loader relief valve at the loader valve
- Remote relief valve
- 3 pt relief valve

All of these relief valves are adjustable. Without knowing exactly what you're trying to achieve, I wouldn't really mess with those. If you suspect the loader is not lifting what it should, get a pressure gauge with a quick disconnect, connect it to one of loader cylinder lines, check the pressure and go from there. Should be at 180 Bar or close to 2600 PSI.
Thank you for your reply. I did hook up a gauge it’s only putting our about 2100 psi on boom up. Dead headed. Spec is 2532 according to what specs say. There are 2 on the remote valve. Under a cover with 2 Allen bolts. They don’t seem adjustable. Maybe I’m looking at the wrong one

Attachments

• 9932C6AD-2E9A-4ECF-BD53-949AC31F4354.jpeg
    9932C6AD-2E9A-4ECF-BD53-949AC31F4354.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 128
   / Branson relief valve
Thank you for your reply. I did hook up a gauge it’s only putting our about 2100 psi on boom up. Dead headed. Spec is 2532 according to what specs say. There are 2 on the remote valve. Under a cover with 2 Allen bolts. They don’t seem adjustable. Maybe I’m looking at the wrong one
Also do you happen to have a picture of the loader relief or a picture of the page in a manual that talks about it. Thanks again

/ Branson relief valve #6  
This is mine but it is a 15 series and 2020 model. Yours may be different.

6D01F239-A76D-442E-8F6F-F10A0D699DF1.jpeg

B1CC2459-9469-4DF3-9DE2-1116E20BDA83.jpeg

/ Branson relief valve #8  
Yes that picture is the loader valve on mine. I figured yours may be different. They made a lot of changes on the new 20 series. Unfortunately they have not released the manuals yet that I am aware of.

/ Branson relief valve
That’s what im
Yes that picture is the loader valve on mine. I figured yours may be different. They made a lot of changes on the new 20 series. Unfortunately they have not released the manuals yet that I am aware of.
thats what I’m running into. The dealer said they have a older manual for 20 series. That should work but it’s 400 miles away from where I live so I can’t even look at it before spending 325 bucks.

/ Branson relief valve #10  
I am missing something. What is $325, the older 20 series manual? You know we can download them for free right?