Features best included at time of purchase

/ Features best included at time of purchase #1  

Torvy

Tractor
TYM T574H
Heading into my final phase before ordering a tractor...I have a list of features I think I want installed at or before purchase.

In no particular order:
3 sets of rear remote, 1 w/detent.
3rd function valve in front for grapple.
Telescoping lower links.
Pin-style stabilizer arms.
Position controlled 3pt
Top and Tilt hydraulic 3pt links
3pt adjustment lever near the hitch
Suspension seat with arm rests
3rd function integrated on FEL joystick
If HST, throttle linked and cruise

What am I missing? Only Tractor features, not implements. Will be doing about 5 acres of rotary cutting and 14 of tree work (pine plantation) about an acre of food plot. Will need to maintain driveway of 200 ft or so and paths across acreage.

/ Features best included at time of purchase #2  
Heading into my final phase before ordering a tractor...I have a list of features I think I want installed at or before purchase.

In no particular order:
Telescoping lower links.
Position controlled 3pt

What am I missing? Only Tractor features, not implements. Will be doing about 5 acres of rotary cutting and 14 of tree work (pine plantation) about an acre of food plot. Will need to maintain driveway of 200 ft or so and paths across acreage.
Looks like you've got it covered. Have you narrowed down to what tractor? :cool:

/ Features best included at time of purchase #3  
That is a great list. I wish I had remotes on the rear and the 3 pt hydraulic cylinders. Looks good to me. You have any need for any kind of work lights?

/ Features best included at time of purchase #5  

In no particular order:
Telescoping lower links.
Position controlled 3pt

Cool! What brand/size?
I love the power mirrors in my Massey and my Magnum. I constantly want to look at different things on each side while mowing or baling.
If you’re gonna be in the brush, maybe a brush guard, fuel tank skid plate.
Oh and cast rims without question.
540E nice for saving fuel if cutting many hours.

/ Features best included at time of purchase #6  
4-WD

Bucket Hooks (Bucket Chain Grab Hooks)

rear/center Drawbar

Horn?

/ Features best included at time of purchase
Tractor will ultimately be determined by which dealer can get all of these things into the best package. Size will be 3-4k lbs with about 45 HP. I want at least 2k lift capacity at full height. I know that number is squishy, but I also hope to not need more than 75% of capacity. I figured that other than a couple of Kubota they are all "4wd", or front wheel assist. I want hooks on the bucket...do dealers do that? I have watched others weld, but that is all of my welding experience, so I either learn to do it or pay someone with skills. I figured work lights can be added cheaply after the fact. Brush guard and skid plates are a must, but after market may be a better option...not sure. Cab is about a 10% likelihood. I will be retired and can opt out of most bad weather issues. I don't think I looked at any without a horn. I don't think I will need the 540e, too few acres to cut at one time. Drawbar, yes. Kubota has the edge in proximity, but I would have to get a mx and they don't have most of the features standard...TYM and Branson seem to have the edge in value right now, but we'll see when actual quotes come out for all features. Kioti and LS are still on the table. (And by proxy, then, CaseIH, NH, and Bobcat)

Thanks for the help! I need to make sure some of these basic things are standard or are written into my proposal.

My idea is that I will give my 'finalists' a list of must-have options and specs give them a max budget and have them give me their best option with those parameters. My budget was $30k, but it may need to go up due to inflation. I'm flexible on HP down to 35, but I think I can do better.

/ Features best included at time of purchase #9  
540E is great and actually most homeowner task can easily be done with 540E and save a decent amount of fuel and noise. I get 4 more hours of brush mowing time out of a full tank of diesel by using 540E. Just need to go a little bit slower some of taller or dense, which is not a big deal at all.

I would like to see manufacturers offering the lower link hooks in the US. It's a great quick hitch solution.

I find somewhat absurd that some brands actually list a drawbar as an option. I mean, isn't tractor made to pull things after all?

/ Features best included at time of purchase #10  

In no particular order:
Telescoping lower links.
Position controlled 3pt

That's basically a list of every available option.