Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #144,071  
I'm not a cat person, but they sure like me!
Stepdaughter has two and I take care of the if she's away. I think they (the cats) look at me as "Mr. Treats"

LOL …

You are literally doomed.

Ask me how I know.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,072  
IMG_0584.JPG
IMG_0586.JPG

Gave the greens garden a trim this warm afternoon. I trimmed off the frozen dead leaves and now will see if there will be new growth or I’ll start potatoes in 4 weeks.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,073  
I see Messicks is having open house

Having youtubers stonybrook farmer, Morgan’s, and tractor time with Tim in 28th.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,074  
Good evening. High today made it to 54 but was gusty at 35-40 due to an approaching cold front.

RNG, we are in the same club.... no precip in our 10 day either. After tomorrow's cool down to 40, the highs jump back into the 50's all next week. Nighttime temps in the low 20's

Wng, Buffet's candies is a favorite 'go-to' place for sweets. I haven't had any of the piñon candy..... piñon stuff is really good-- or -- really bad! I definitely do not like piñon coffee.... just not strong enough.

Drew, "date night" ----- with a good book and a warm drink....can't beat that!

A frustrating day today... went into town to get 2 plumbing specialty items each at a different supplier. Both are required for the other to work. Came home and installed..... and quickly 'uninstalled' ---- one part leaking from a factory sealed plastic /metal joint!
Went back into town to return faulty part. Got to the place and realized I didn't have my wallet with me ---- AWWW NUTTS!

Luckily, they allowed me to call home and get the card number that I used. Got it returned, but no more in stock there.... went to another place and had to get something similar but different.... that means I have to replace the other part too! So, then to the other supplier to return the other part.

OK, ---- now they won't let me give them my card numbers to buy the new parts..... I called the wifey, she had to place the order over the phone and give them the card number.... all the while, I'm standing right there....
OK- approved ...... no duh!

5 hours later, and 260 miles put on the truck, and it's all installed. No leaks, working as it should.

Tomorrow, I have a simple, repeat - simple electrical project..... I hope it doesn't turn into a repeat of today.....

Everyone in the path of cold, snow, and ice, be careful and stay warm.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,075  
Don, don't worry, we won't tell anyone you have skinny knees. Even Whipper.
OK time to measure up and measure those knees. My good knee circumference is 15.5" (bad knee does not count it is still slightly swollen at 17").

/ Good morning!!!! #144,077  
17.5" for my right knee, Don.

Edit: 17.625" for my left knee.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #144,078  
Good evening all. 40F for the start, mostly cloudy, light breeze. Moderate wind with strong gusts. Sky cleared some then became overcast, high temp was 68F, DP 32F. will be cold in morning and windy, second cold front due mid next week. Puttered until time to cook spaghetti sauce, then after lunch went for bike ride, then nap. Had spaghetti for dinner, yum. Member of younger crowd, 66 yo.
Texas DSHS has decided not to track active cases, so I removed it from the stats line.
Covid update: Cooke 4996 confirmed cases, Montague 3195 confirmed cases, Grayson, 19116 confirmed cases. Cooke 213, Montague 118, Grayson 336, new cases.
Bill thanks for the chain info. Sorry about the vaccine issue
Dennis good luck with snow storm
Roy hope no problems with cold.
Buppies hope you do ok with snow
Ron sorry shopping had some stock issue, glad generator worked properly. nice pic
Don is Dr saying you should have 130 deg now or is that where you should get to? You may not get much tanning in, 10 day has 2 cold fronts coming through here.
Thomas not trying to gang up, just with the long days hard to think of it as part time.
Mike glad getting the branches close to done. sorry about your grocery shortages. Hope you do ok in storm. Today was last warm day :(
Thomas got some serious cold weather. hope grocery run went well.
Billy sorry about skunk issues, they are had to get rid of without attitude adjustment. I presume no joy on package. Glad you got hike in, looking forward to pics. I would be tempted to get bigger HD for Laptop.
Billy great pics.
Ken interesting story om the bar being in a movie. Sorry about inverter board. sorry to hear about old neighbor's dad, my condolences. Not me shopping for new wife, she is shopping for new clothes ;)
Paul glad trip 1 in the log books hope new 2 go as well.
Rich hope you are ready for snow.
SRee welcome to GM thread.
Dennis Bartlett pears very soft wood, had trouble with them in STL, and they are crowding out the Dogwoods in Missouri. Hope you are ready for snow
PJ hope you are ready for snow, getting cold after the snow?
Randy hope you were not looking for snow
RNG hope your pattern gets wetter soon. Wow 178 for fuel! Van had 38gal tank but never bused 100. Sorry about the eye reaction to allergy shot. hope you get last package soon, doing anything to master cylinder?
David glad progress continues
Don 2019 does not sound that old for OS. Glad you got to 122 deg.
Drew Glad bulbs are planted, hope they find you a co-clerk soon
Tomas glad they can get the donuts :)
Dennis glad you home safe and ready for storm
Dennis does take a while for cats to get used to newcomer
Don garden looks a lot better
Ted We have .04 inch rain in 10 day, Jan, dry month and December was too. Sorry about plumbing woes, I always have that kind of day plumbing:( Hope tomorrows goes better.
Don 16 inch. both knees
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, /mom o2 levels /son cough (bronchitis?), Bird/aging issues/, Don/knee recovery, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's FIL death /new cancer surgeries /cataract surgery, Roy/ palpitations, /angina, /shoulder, wife/ankle recovery, Billy /wife fall, David(moss) /remodel /divorce, Buppies/good biopsy report, Thomas/gout, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery/retirement, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery follow up, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/injuries from fall, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Eddie & wife /covid, Drew /new neck pain, Mike /nephew - Covid, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,079  
First thing TurboTax does after installing from CD is to download the updates. I think CD is very basic copy.

Been using TT since it was MacInTax back in the 80’s.
Sometimes I wonder about possibility of switching to the cloud based app. Have hesitated as I wondered about being able to import from previous year submission.
Of course I also realize I have all these past year filings that I can’t reload the program

/ Good morning!!!! #144,080  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 8° with north wind and clear skies. Heading to 20° wind and mostly sunny skies. WC is -5 with winds. Going to stay that way most of the day. Worked on my second PC yesterday. Got it updated and working like it should. Was going to cleanup my 3 rifes. Could not find magazine for one and sight for other. Very frustrating looking for them. Maybe today will be better. Going to get my Notebook computer updated today. When that is done will get started working on scanning last box of photos I have. Work in neighbors woods is on hold.
F1autRy.jpg

LS, 260 miles to get parts. Not good. I have 2 large bins of plumbing fittings. But never seems to find the one or two I need. Thankfully the 2 trips would only be 26 miles.

Buckeye, I switched over to online TT around 2005. Because we were always on the road when it was time for taxes. Been good for me. Back then TT allowed me to import my older files. Hope your sons test came back negative.

Buppies, my weather map shows storm has made it's trip south of me and is making it way east. Hope all in its way stay safe.

Don, my knee measures 15.5". Not going to win any races. But at this time no pain with full motion. Remember working on your paver drive. Kneeling all day. Good cleanup of garden.

Drew, hope your DATE NIGHT went well.

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.