Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #144,342  
Good morning

8° now highs around 40° cloudy with some sun this afternoon. Winds SSW 10 to 20 mph.

Grocery store was fairly well stocked yesterday, got everything on the list.

Not much planned for today just pick up some fuel for tractor and gas up my truck.

Stay safe and healthy
Enjoy your day everyone

/ Good morning!!!! #144,343  
2022-01-19, 0506

-4° right now, snow showers this morning, but no accumulation expected. High, if it makes it, will be mid-upper 30's.
Next couple nights are going to be bitter, -11 to -16...won't be letting Margeaux out in that

Usual webinars today...site manager is off with covid...stepdaughter works today and will be doing some shopping (with my debit card) which saves me a trip

Wifey's continuing to improve, but still using the wheelchair. I'm here mostly just to help when necessary or if there's an accident

Randy, glad the surgery went well.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,344  
No coffee this morning. 34° with with mostly cloudy skies and wind. Heading to 25° with clouds and wind. Temperatures are headed down as the day goes along. Sassy got her bath and a good brushing. I made trip to neighbors burn pile. Pushed it closer to big log. Did not scan any pictures. Annual Wellness checkup today. No other plans for the day.
I now have 4 pairs of Cardinals at my feeders. Someone must have passed the word at local park. This is the place to be.
ZrxDtpR.jpg

Mostly, I plan on putting another squirrel baffle up on the pole. Should be delivered tomorrow.

LS, easy to spend money. Not so easy to save.

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,345  
27 going up to 53...last warm day for a while.

Good news, Toppop.

Just watched 3 local weather forecasters...no agreement on these next two snow storms Thursday and Saturday. I guess best plan is to be prepared for about anything.

Split my firewood and stacked it after coming back from town. Need to move a couple of pallets this morning now that the ground is refrozen...ground is pretty wet after over 5" rain/melted snow so far this month.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,346  
Kyle smelling any smoke?

A control burn on a dry and windy day, what could go wrong, hold my beer . . .

Question do you think that if a VFD was involved in this control burn they should be liable for any damages?
I know Rick said his VFD stood by on control burns but at a meeting in our VFD I said I would not be involved in any control burns, that is not the purpose of the VFD and we were not insured for any liability so only the fire officers would be liable. Our VFD stopped facilitating control burns. There are actual companies that do control burns but they have insurance and and charge a lot.
Isn't that how last big fire they had in Bastrop got started.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,348  
Good morning, low temp 12 and going to a high of 30°F. Wind ESE 14 mph. Flurries.
About 6" landed overnight, so I guess I will start plowing at 9 this morning. Block heater already turned on.

Belated Happy Birthday RS!

Something spooked those whitetails.

After plowing, maybe put the other front chain back on, maybe not. Might conserve energy instead.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #144,349  
23 this morning high of 48 but I doubt that too much snow on the ground models backed off on snow for here wndsprd will get it and a good dose too

Thanks for anniversary wishes wngword 44 years

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #144,350  
sodamo said, "....ordered our taxpayer paid covid test kits from USPS with hopes not to use."

We have Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance through the City of Dallas retiree plan, and a while back they sent kits to both my wife and to me. I've not opened any, but apparently they are a type that you send in to get the results. And still later they send more kits that appear to be an "instant?" result type. So we have 4 of each type and haven't opened any of the boxes . . . . yet. I'm hoping we don't have any need for them.:D