Case cx36b ownership

/ Case cx36b ownership
Building a cement retaining wall. This little mini is a beast. Lifting 2450lbs.....not sure I would want to work with this weight but it will move it.

Each block is 1klbs so very manageable.
PXL_20211216_000800640.jpg
PXL_20211216_004549182.jpg
PXL_20211216_004649024.NIGHT.jpg

/ Case cx36b ownership #22  
I couldn’t handle it enough to actually stack them in a wall but my 40 Kubota will lift a 3600 pound block. A mini is a very handy tool for firewood. Or pretty much anything for that matter.
IMG_0951.JPG
IMG_0808.JPG
IMG_0730.JPG

/ Case cx36b ownership
I couldn’t handle it enough to actually stack them in a wall but my 40 Kubota will lift a 3600 pound block. A mini is a very handy tool for firewood. Or pretty much anything for that matter.View attachment 725211View attachment 725212View attachment 725213

3600LBS sure is impressive for a machine that size! I would have loved a Kx040-4 but people wanted WAY to much money for them.

I find myself using the Case for just about everything, its a handy thing to have.

/ Case cx36b ownership #24  
What did you end up paying for the case?

/ Case cx36b ownership
Right around 20K delivered

/ Case cx36b ownership
Merry Christmas all!

Curious if anyone knows what my Case has for a preheat system if any? It's a 3 cylinder yanmar and it fires up right away when it's 15 degrees out. I see no preheat light or glow plug indicator which is different in my experience.

Anyone know?

/ Case cx36b ownership
Anyone have experience with a hydraulic tilt bucket vs a regular ditch/cleanup bucket? Thinking I would like to find one but the hydro is far more expensive.

/ Case cx36b ownership #29  
I just bought one this past November for my 60 Volvo , unfortunately didn't get a chance to use it before winter set in. 51" hydraulic tilt Volvo brand , made in Sweden . I too was contemplating if I wanted to spend the extra money on the tiltable option. One of the my main uses will be for fixing washed out gravel roads on hillsides, we seem to be getting more and more gulley washer rains 5-6" . It seemed to me having the tilt option in this scenario would make it way easier and more efficient than having to tilt the whole machine with the blade. From what I've read anybody that has one really likes them. What size brand and pricing are you finding? From reading your posts sounds like your likeing the case, glad to hear.

/ Case cx36b ownership #30  
Anyone have experience with a hydraulic tilt bucket vs a regular ditch/cleanup bucket? Thinking I would like to find one but the hydro is far more expensive.
purchased a 32 wide bucket with the tilt attachment, use it on my Bobcat E32, for the most part its a handy tool, works great for landscaping as it conforms to the slope of the land, dug a few drainage ditches again it cuts the sides easily