Don't be this guy

/ Don't be this guy #21  
The fan belts that get shredded I put in the trash.
All the plastic containers that I have saved lately
they are finding a new home in the dumpster. No
sense in keeping stuff not needed. I knew a ham
radio op that kept all the mags and papers about
ham radio hes not married and in his 2 bedroom house
only has trails to walk around in as he has books, papers
etc from back in the 50's stacked up. He should call a
doctor too many piles

willy

Last edited:
   / Don't be this guy #22  
I am the worlds worse pack rat and it never fails that when I do finally throw something away, a few months later I will be building or fixing something and think "I've got just the thing", and after searching for an hour or so I get that dawning feeling... "did I throw that away?... Nuts!"

/ Don't be this guy #23  
... and a dozen peanut butter jars. ONE of these day I WILL find a use ..............
I've got a lot more than that. They're great for screws, nuts, 2 stroke fuel filters and miscellaneous smart parts and bits of stuff. I made some home brew pizza sauce and put some in PB jars so I can thaw a bit at a time.

/ Don't be this guy #25  
I find it hard to throw away anything useful, but If I haven't used something or don't need it anymore, I have no trouble donating it or giving it to someone. The right someone can be hard to find.
---
"I've got a blixfit I don't need. Do you want it? "

"No."
---
I need a hoarder to give things to. :)

Bruce

/ Don't be this guy #26  
I’m cleaning out a shed full of crap. Need some old spindles to go with that KK belt? Lol
Always said I’d replace the bearings, but always end up replacing the whole spindle.
Old lumber pieces, got em. Old boxes, check. Old windows, you can have them. Old motor oil, it’s going to recycle.

/ Don't be this guy #27  
When in doubt, throw it out! That's my motto. I have an outdoor storage shed that I go through each year looking for something that to get rid of.

/ Don't be this guy #28  
If I want to get in a mood to get rid of stuff I will go with my wife to estate sales. 🤠

/ Don't be this guy
I’m cleaning out a shed full of crap. Need some old spindles to go with that KK belt? Lol
Always said I’d replace the bearings, but always end up replacing the whole spindle.
Old lumber pieces, got em. Old boxes, check. Old windows, you can have them. Old motor oil, it’s going to recycle.
Yeah, I have that KK spindle needing bearings also. At least, I think I do. Just can't find it right now.

/ Don't be this guy #30  
Yeah, I have that KK spindle needing bearings also. At least, I think I do. Just can't find it right now.

I think I have 3 of them. 2 for sure.