What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
#2,181  
For future reference, there is this thread:

Someone would need the tools and ability to do the drawings though, or find a source for some kind of parts drawing already out there.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,182  
Game Changer lol it's the simple things!

Attachments

• Clock.jpg
    Clock.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 222

$17 on Amazon, plenty big enough to see easily from the seat. Just punched out the pins for the band, and used some outdoor style self adhesive velcro (all plastic hook type, no fuzzy loop)

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,183  
   / What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
#2,185  
Dug about a 70' trench, two feet deep. Almost dumped the tractor in it. Was able to use the two buckets and outriggers to keep me from having to call a neighbor.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,186  
More time clearing the property. Chainsawing, hauling, burning and brush hogging. Little by little.

View attachment 737276
Just got started cleaning my lots after our big fire (Dixie Fire)up here in nor-cal....usually clean lots 6 times a year. 5 to 6 dump loads of branches and pine / fir needles. No burning here. Green waist for us. After a million acres burnt.....little gun shy.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,187  
I see on the pet pig pages when they send their pigs in to get castrated. "Pray for my PiggySue"
so I'll try it here.

Pray for my little buddy Mud , Has to go to the Hospital for the Oils leaks. The defective bell housing is the problem

I feel like i'm missing something when I look out and see the empty spot.

Attachments

• my tractor on truck.jpg
    my tractor on truck.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 78
   / What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,188  
I see on the pet pig pages when they send their pigs in to get castrated. "Pray for my PiggySue"
so I'll try it here.

Pray for my little buddy Mud , Has to go to the Hospital for the Oils leaks. The defective bell housing is the problem

I feel like i'm missing something when I look out and see the empty spot.
Defective bell housing ? Never heard that before, is that a common problem ?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,189  
Just got started cleaning my lots after our big fire (Dixie Fire)up here in nor-cal....usually clean lots 6 times a year. 5 to 6 dump loads of branches and pine / fir needles. No burning here. Green waist for us. After a million acres burnt.....little gun shy.
That’s a good first step. Now you need to think about thinning trees. Talk to a local forester.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,190  
Had to put out a roll of hay for my ponies. I could not get to the hay spear so I used my grapple to pick up and move the roll. Worked ok, sorry no pictures. I have been using the grapple a lot to move trees that I pushed down with my dozer. I have a low place to burn them. I don't want to push them there due to the distance and I would be tearing the grass up in the pasture.