Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #371  
So this thread is about escaped circus gorillas that never existed, rare porcelain french dolls with moving eyes and Moss’s Suburban’s tow rating?

Mmm hmm….sounds like a typical TBN thread to me!

Where’s the pallets?

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #373  
Or the “payment books” lol

Last edited:
   / Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #374  
Had a few crazy ex stalkers in my younger days. 😱😱😱😱

I'm extremely happy that I found my wife. The thought of getting back out there and dating would make me cringe.

There are some crazy a## bi$ches out there.
Yep I have had one now for 44 years. My high school sweetheart. She popped up again last week after several years. Each time for one of two reasons: A) her love life isn’t going well or B) needs $$$. Is there an IGNORE button in life somewhere?

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #375  
Yep I have had one now for 44 years. My high school sweetheart. She popped up again last week after several years. Each time for one of two reasons: A) her love life isn’t going well or B) needs $$$. Is there an IGNORE button in life somewhere?
Thankfully mine are 1100 miles away. Don't have my number, don't have my address, and I'm not on FB.

I'm quite a bit more blunt then I was in my younger years. So I'm not sure how I would react if one showed up. 🙄🙄🙄

I'm an identical twin. What got really interesting was when I happened to move to an area where my brother used to live. I ran into one of his psycho ex girlfriends one night at the local bar. 😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣

Things really went to he$$ when I looked at her and said "lady.... I have no bloody idea who you are!!!!!!!" 😁😁😁😁😁

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #376  
The markings on this bug are interesting. I found it on a stack of firewood. There were quite a number of them running around. At a guess, it's some sort of cricket. An arborist friend says it's a long horned beetle. Doesn't look like a beetle to me, but maybe...
Cricket.jpg

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #377  
Thankfully mine are 1100 miles away. Don't have my number, don't have my address, and I'm not on FB.

I'm quite a bit more blunt then I was in my younger years. So I'm not sure how I would react if one showed up. 🙄🙄🙄

I'm an identical twin. What got really interesting was when I happened to move to an area where my brother used to live. I ran into one of his psycho ex girlfriends one night at the local bar. 😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣

Things really went to he$$ when I looked at her and said "lady.... I have no bloody idea who you are!!!!!!!" 😁😁😁😁😁
I thought ALL ex-girlfriends were psycho? :ROFLMAO:

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #379  
The markings on this bug are interesting. I found it on a stack of firewood. There were quite a number of them running around. At a guess, it's some sort of cricket. An arborist friend says it's a long horned beetle. Doesn't look like a beetle to me, but maybe...
View attachment 741390
I believe that your friend is talking about the Asian Long-Horned Beetle;]
1649721455627.png

Thankfully, I believe that he's mistaken. Compare the antennae length of your bug to the one in my picture, and look at the legs.
Still, it's worth contacting your state entomologist, they would rather you did that and find out you are mistaken then miss a chance to nip an infestaion in the bud.

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #380  
I found a headlight assembly laying in my front yard tonight.