Leaking hydraulic top link

/ Leaking hydraulic top link #1  

MacFacts

Tractor
2002 TC18
Can anyone tell me where I can get one of these or have one made? Tube got bent from broken implement and I
9E304B32-7D23-4CB8-BEF1-B65158437E69.jpeg
have tried to straighten it but it still leaks?

/ Leaking hydraulic top link #2  
Is the leak on the actual tube or on one of the fittings?

/ Leaking hydraulic top link
Leaks from fitting at block. Around the tube.

/ Leaking hydraulic top link #4  
Try tightening that hex nut on the a little bit more so it seats the ferrule inside better and see if it works.

/ Leaking hydraulic top link
I’ve tried that and it won’t budge anymore. I think a new ferrule might work, but can’t find that either.

/ Leaking hydraulic top link #6  
Can you take all that metal stuff off and just put the hoses in each end like a normal cylinder?

That’s how my hydraulic top link is.

/ Leaking hydraulic top link #7  

It's most likely metric tubing, the compression fittings on the valve are part of the valve cartridge so not really replaceable, I think there's an adaptor that will convert them to a common size but I haven't looked into it yet.

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app

/ Leaking hydraulic top link #8  
   / Leaking hydraulic top link #9  
They make adapters to go from banjo to NPT. You could take everything off the cylinder and attach the hoses directly. You could also take that cylinder to a hydraulic shop, they might have a way to replace just the steel tube that has the leaking fitting.

/ Leaking hydraulic top link #10  
I’ve tried that and it won’t budge anymore. I think a new ferrule might work, but can’t find that either.
Just need to know where to look.

It seems like they are out of a lot of things at this moment, but they are a source for the parts.