"Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #62  
You know this thread was 6 years old?
The post which originally bumped the thread has been removed... most likely because it was a new member's first post and he was touting some online university or something.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #64  
This thread referred to a link with some kind of intelligence test when the OP posted it 6 years ago. The link no longer works so there is no way for new posters to participate in the test.
Some things need to just die.
If you can't figure that out you would have likely done poorly on the test.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #65  
i'm not even going to bother ... THAT ALONE should indicate my highest education level.

PCH - yeah right :)

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #66  
...you would have likely done poorly on the test.
Anyone using an intelligence test available on the Internet as a yardstick probably should not judge others.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #67  
And this matters why?
Several reasons.

Link to original test is dead, lots of the original posters are no longer active, and quite franklywhat else is there to talk about?

And it matters because alot of people dont intentionally post to an old thread. They think its current conversation going on. So Its just a friendly reminder that hey....this was an old topic that is no longer relevant.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #68  
Watch one of these and you laugh out loud.
Watch a couple more and it is sobering.

/ "Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?" TEST #70  
Several reasons.

Link to original test is dead, lots of the original posters are no longer active, and quite franklywhat else is there to talk about?

And it matters because alot of people dont intentionally post to an old thread. They think its current conversation going on. So Its just a friendly reminder that hey....this was an old topic that is no longer relevant.
Shoot! I just read the sub-title on my internet manual. Seems I have the Laid Back edition. I'll see if Amazon can overnight the Uptight version to me to reference before I post to a thread here again ;)