/ The high cost of cutting grass #152  
Mine is 3-4hrs. depending how much I mow, 3-4 gal...... Jim
I have a solution on how to save on gas and get exercise at the same time.. lol

Attachments

• P1010027.JPG
    P1010027.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
   / The high cost of cutting grass #153  
Stopped to get 2 5gal cans of diesel filled today. The lady said hurry up we are going to raise the price on the pumps. $63.00 later I have diesel for the tractor and zero turn both are filled now but that's not going to go far. Only cutting half of the yard now and will not be bush hogging our walking paths as often.

/ The high cost of cutting grass
I see gas is projected to hit 7.00 a gallon by Aug.and diesel may hit 10.00..... it won't be a joke then will it..... Then go to the store and look at the prices and empty shelves..... Then winter and pay to heat your house...... Jim

/ The high cost of cutting grass #155  
Resee
I see gas is projected to hit 7.00 a gallon by Aug.and diesel may hit 10.00..... it won't be a joke then will it..... Then go to the store and look at the prices and empty shelves..... Then winter and pay to heat your house...... Jim
Recession will likely keep that from happening.

/ The high cost of cutting grass #156  
They are very friendly, but they also tend to bark a lot.
YEP!!!!
Our rescue pup is (according to the DNA test) 82% Great Pyrenees and she barks at everything, real or imagined

/ The high cost of cutting grass #157  
Boy!! I hope not!!!

/ The high cost of cutting grass #158  
Didn't you hear that everybody is supposed to buy an electric tractor.

/ The high cost of cutting grass
I see the biggest maker in Altoona, Pa.of the meters for the gas and fuel pumps are working over time to make a the parts that can go over 10.00 a gallon. Bend over.... lol..... Jim

/ The high cost of cutting grass #160  
Our energy secretary says the solution is to transition to electric. So… it’s easy. Deplorables just don’t understand how simple it is.