Od Pt for sale, not mine, just passing it on. Looks like motor veh tires and rims

/ Od Pt for sale, not mine, just passing it on. Looks like motor veh tires and rims #1  

m5040

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M6040 L2250, JohnDeere 310D, Ford 841 Elenco, Ford 961, Trapmaster, PT180 w/LM bucket and 45" brush cutter, PT1430 Deutz w/grapple bucket, Antonio Carraro Tigrecar 6500. John Deere 5300. Former owned Steiner 430 max, Goldoni REV Maxter 7

/ Od Pt for sale, not mine, just passing it on. Looks like motor veh tires and rims #2  
   / Od Pt for sale, not mine, just passing it on. Looks like motor veh tires and rims #3  
For the people that aren't on Facebook:

1654295256231.png
1654295264711.png
1654295273391.png
1654295281655.png

Description:

"Needs motor installed. Comes with 22 hp V-twin that was in it and a Kohler 18hp V-twin with low hours that can be modified to fit. Has 42" original bucket and 60" Kubota bucket that has been modified to work with it. This machine is 4 wheel drive and completely hydraulic. No belts, no shafts. It will move snow or dirt like there is no tomorrow. Incredibly maneuverable and almost impossible to get stuck. $2500 cash for whole package or can separate motor and deal a little. May consider trade. Have a Kubota 3 cylinder diesel that runs perfect that I can include for an extra $1000."

/ Od Pt for sale, not mine, just passing it on. Looks like motor veh tires and rims #4  
For the people that aren't on Facebook:

View attachment 748822 View attachment 748823 View attachment 748824 View attachment 748825

Description:

"Needs motor installed. Comes with 22 hp V-twin that was in it and a Kohler 18hp V-twin with low hours that can be modified to fit. Has 42" original bucket and 60" Kubota bucket that has been modified to work with it. This machine is 4 wheel drive and completely hydraulic. No belts, no shafts. It will move snow or dirt like there is no tomorrow. Incredibly maneuverable and almost impossible to get stuck. $2500 cash for whole package or can separate motor and deal a little. May consider trade. Have a Kubota 3 cylinder diesel that runs perfect that I can include for an extra $1000."
Thanks for the post. So that's what an early pt looked like. Not going to lie, were it near me, I might be all over that. Please don't tell me where it is. I don't need it.

Larry

/ Od Pt for sale, not mine, just passing it on. Looks like motor veh tires and rims #5  
Thanks for the post. So that's what an early pt looked like. Not going to lie, were it near me, I might be all over that. Please don't tell me where it is. I don't need it.

Larry
Good call about the location. Forgot about that. It's located in Blossvale, NY.

/ Od Pt for sale, not mine, just passing it on. Looks like motor veh tires and rims #6  
Good call about the location. Forgot about that. It's located in Blossvale, NY.
Too far, dodged a bullet. You realize I would have been mad at you if it was close. Lol

/ Od Pt for sale, not mine, just passing it on. Looks like motor veh tires and rims #7  
Too far, dodged a bullet. You realize I would have been mad at you if it was close. Lol
Oh I do! I'm also glad I have an entire ocean in between for my own sanity. That would make a good chassis for my backhoe that would fix some drivetrain quirks it currently has. 😂