Handy little pump

/ Handy little pump #1  
   / Handy little pump #2  
Can get for a lot less money, a pump that just inserts into an existing container.

/ Handy little pump #4  
Ouch, 75 bucks. I’ll stick to my HarborFreight pump; $8 on sale and has worked like a champ for the past 2 years.

/ Handy little pump #5  
Ouch, 75 bucks. I’ll stick to my HarborFreight pump; $8 on sale and has worked like a champ for the past 2 years.
Yeah, the Amazon pump has more than doubled since I got mine. The $75 is way beyond their worth now. I have two versions of the pump--The one above and the "stick". Both work great for filling small engines/tanks.

/ Handy little pump
I didn't realize the price had gone up that much;purchased about six montha ago for $35 or so.Just find it handy.

/ Handy little pump #7  
Yes sir. Harbor freight has them around 10 bucks. I've got one works great
Is the HF one rated for gasoline? I thought it was only rated for diesel. Not that I am gonna pay $75 for this one, but it at least appears rated for gasoline.

I love my HF one for filling the diesel tractor. Wish I had one rated for gasoline for the lawn mower and/or generator.

/ Handy little pump #8  
I’ve used my HF pump to fill my cars & mower with gasoline, but I’ve heard that gas will dry out the seals eventually, so after pumping gas I stick it in a can of diesel and let it run a few seconds to coat the seals with diesel fuel. So far I’ve had no problems.

/ Handy little pump #10  
Is the HF one rated for gasoline? I thought it was only rated for diesel. Not that I am gonna pay $75 for this one, but it at least appears rated for gasoline.

I love my HF one for filling the diesel tractor. Wish I had one rated for gasoline for the lawn mower and/or generator.
The HF website says it’s rated for gasoline.