LS or Kubota

/ LS or Kubota #311  
I have never said Kubota was a bad tractor or brand. I never said that I was "brand loyal" to LS. I'm not. If I was shopping for a tractor, I would start the process over again.... looking at ALL brands. I read ALL the brand threads on here almost every day. I learn from those threads..... it might not be particular to my tractor, but all brands are basically similar in operation.

My whole purpose to post in this thread was to provide a different perspective, to possibly help someone make a decision. The info that I provide may in fact turn that decision towards the "name brand". That's not my decision.

The first dealer I went to when I was shopping was a Kubota dealer, followed by JD. I was treated like they didn't want my business. I still didn't give up, and went to 2 more Kubota dealers.... I was treated the same at them too!

Then I discovered that there were more brands out there. Then, when I was actually treated with courtesy and respect, all questions were answered, all quotes were given in writing within an hour. It was a whole different experience.

Why would I pay $6-10 K more for a tractor and have to put up with rude and arrogant dealers? Their attitude made me question what kind of service would given after the sale. Then hearing about other people having the same type of experience, well, let's just say.... it turned the page on Kubota and JD.

If I had been treated by the Kubota dealer like I was treated by the LS and Kioti dealers, well, I probably would have a Kubota now.

I have congratulated new owners of all brands of tractors. I truly hope they get satisfaction and enjoyment from whatever tractor they purchased. They made the decision for their own personal reason. It could be price, features, or personal experience.... it doesn't matter.

I have watched just about every video that Messick's has put out. Some are very informative, some seem to be more of a sales brochure. Is he advertising for JD? No.... he's doing this for his own dealership -- Kubota and New Holland.

I try to stay down the "neutral path", providing information/experience solely for the purpose of helping someone make an "informed decision". Wether they use the info provided or not, that is their choice.

I personally like the Kioti and Branson tractors very much. They were top of the list after Kubota..... But, neither could beat the LS price / "bang for the buck". I am merely passing on information.

I personally don't care what tractor someone buys.... it's a tractor! Lets get to talking ABOUT tractors!

/ LS or Kubota #312  
Oh, I have never heard an LS, Kioti, Branson, Yanmar, or TYM dealer bad mouth Kubota or JD. Only the other way around. Why is that?

It is a question that no one seems to be able to answer......

/ LS or Kubota #313  
Oh, I have never heard an LS, Kioti, Branson, Yanmar, or TYM dealer bad mouth Kubota or JD. Only the other way around. Why is that?

I’ve never heard any dealer badmouth any other brand, except most do mention that Deere costs thousands more for a comparable machine.

/ LS or Kubota #314  

The same reason some S&W/Colt owners bad mouth Ruger IMO.

/ LS or Kubota #316  
I was thinking it's the higher priced item(s) not being able to use "price point" as a sales item? So, (sometimes) they have to downplay everyone else instead of pointing out advantages to their brand. Geez - this sounds like politics! 🤔

/ LS or Kubota #319  
Yeah, considering that ALL the LS tractors come with the SSQA FEL now. (except the MT 1 scuts). Also standard on Kioti and Branson too. If I recall correctly, it is an option on the K & JD. Not sure about others.