LS or Kubota

/ LS or Kubota #422  
I would also think about resale ease/value in case you ever want to change work capacity.

/ LS or Kubota #423  
In my early days, I was a Ford tractor snob.

When it came time to buy my own tractor, Ford was no longer in the tractor business. But Farmtrac was the answer to my prayers. Local dealer with lots of models in stock and everything.

Then Farmtrac happened...or rather, didn't.

Saved by Big Orange. Dodged a bullet on that one.

/ LS or Kubota #425  
I was led down the wrong path by buying a LS XR3032H tractor. That tractor has been in and out of the shop so many times I don't recall how many times it was in for repairs. I had to get an attorney to help me with the warranty repairs, and LS still wouldn't reset the warranty back to "as New". I wouldn't dare touch another LS product no matter what label it has. My tractor sat unable to be used for almost 2 years while I had to get an attorney to get LS to repair this POS. My first LS dealer sold his tractor business to another unsuspecting man. That man no longer sells LS or any other brand of tractors. Apparently he learned his lesson the hard way too. Kubota is a good, well known brand that's been around for a long time. I sure wish I had spent the extra money and went with a Kubota and was able to enjoy my purchase instead of loathing it. Good luck with your decision. If it were me, I'd run away from any offer LS has to make you. Personally, LS couldn't give me another tractor after what I've been through.

Are you interested in selling?