LS or Kubota

/ LS or Kubota
I’ve finally made my decision.

I was going to go with the Kubota due to it costing a little bit more but decided not to for these reasons:

1. Loader hydraulic lines on the outside of the machine
2. The dealer tried putting me in the LE ( less features edition)
3. Weight to HP ratio
4. Dealer still has not received any loaders

With that being said I did not go with the LS MT340 because for a few bucks more I could jump into a larger frame with more HP.

I decided on the MT352 HC with the top and tilt/3rd function/box blade/radio and pallet forks/3 rear remotes

A similar sized Kubota would have been 15-20k more than what I paid

I also chose the LS based on the customer service. The dealer support appears to be hands down better than the Kubota dealer. Free delivery and Pick/drop off with any warranty work

For a cost reference, I spent less on the MT352 than I would have with the Kubota L3560

Thx for all the insight

Last edited:
   / LS or Kubota #332  

I was going to go with the Kubota due to it costing a little bit more but decided not to for these reasons:

3. Weight to HP ratio

With that being said I did not go with the LS MT340 because for a few bucks more I could jump into a larger frame with more HP.

I decided on the MT352 HC with the top and tilt/3rd function/box blade/radio and pallet forks/3 rear remotes

I also chose the LS based on the customer service. The dealer support appears to be hands down better than the Kubota dealer. Free delivery and Pick/drop off with any warranty work

For a cost reference, I spent less on the MT352 than I would have with the Kubota L3560

Thx for all the insight
Pictures, or we’ll never believe you!
(Actually we will, I just like looking at pictures of tractors. :D )

/ LS or Kubota #334  
Congrats! Saving $15-20K is a big savings! I don't think you will disappointed at all! Awaiting those pics......

/ LS or Kubota #336  
Sounds like a well thought out plan and purchase. Congrats on the new machine.

/ LS or Kubota #337  

3. Weight to HP ratio

Thx for all the insight
The service, that right there is the big issue, congrats I like the LS line up and as you have discovered you get a lot of tractor for your money with LS and the MT3 is a nice platform.

/ LS or Kubota
AD65BD5C-1CAD-4579-B760-746AA8F292E2.jpeg

/ LS or Kubota #340  
Great looking tractor!
Congrats!

Mike