Comparison The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #181  
And make sure that the tractor has ALL the items that you "think" you are getting! I traded a JD 4100 that was 21 years old for a 2019 2025rJD. None on lot but dealer said he could get one in short amount of time. Low and behold ten days later we closed the deal. Shortly after delivery I found out this tractor does NOT have split brakes!!!! I never used them too much on the 4100, just enough in winter. But now I miss the split brakes every time I get on the tractor! When I contacted dealer later I expressed my disappointment to which he replied, I never noticed that"??? Burn me once, shame on you, burn me twice shame on me! He said he does mostly Kabota sales??

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #183  
I know what you mean, when we plow soil we're not actually farming, just big time weeding. See, I can say ridiculous things too.
You can but no one is on the scale of ridiculousness as 5030. He's in a whole nother stratosphere. He's probably nipping at the heels of *****.

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #184  
it's Kubota not Kabota. Like calling a John Deere a John Dear...lol
My spell check was not working! You must be a KUBOTA owner! Next time I think about posting, I'll just think about it then not post!

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #185  
My spell check was not working! You must be a KUBOTA owner! Next time I think about posting, I'll just think about it then not post!

Don't mind our resident grumpy old man, he's not a bad guy once you get past the quills. 😂

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #186  
Don't worry about it. If everybody who ever made a minor error didn't post, all that you would hear is crickets chirping.
There's got to be somebody like him on sight ( :)) otherwise I wouldn't have noticed that you misspelt it.
Generally I do pick up on spelling errors, but try to avoid pointing them out unless they completely change the message. (Or if the poster happens to be a grammar Nazi.)

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #187  
it's Kubota not Kabota. Like calling a John Deere a John Dear...lol
Or like the engine in my Ram that people call a "Cummings"

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #188  
Go aheah, try calling Deere..... see how far you get.
Oh I have, it's the equivalent to chewing nails.
Go get a warranty statement from just about anything worth more than $500.... they all have a statement about going to arbitration. It is the way corporations cover their butts instead of going to a court over a lawsuit.
This is an incorrect statement. LS, Kubota and JD do not have any arbitration clauses in their warranties.

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #189  
I read their warranty and did not see anything that stated you can not bring litigation.
Look at page 2 section J of the warranty statement: https://www.kioti.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Warranty-EmissionsStatement2013-12-10V4.pdf
No manufacturer will communicate with the end user about warranty claims. It clearly states to take the item to an authorized service center.
This has nothing to do with the manufacturer not returning calls or emails. Kioti does not communicate at all despite there being a phone number and email to make contact with them.
I am not sure where this stuff comes from but it is bad information.
Read the warranty before you rush to judgements or conclusions.

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #190  
I am a Deere guy and if I shop a Deere dealer and he gives me bad vibes I simply go to one of the other dozen Deere dealers within easy driving distance. Generally the dealers are willing and helpful.
Not around here, for many miles the JD dealerships are just a part of the United Ag monolith. May as well be dealing directly with the manufacturer. I don't mind a small network of 2-5 dealerships, but UA is too big for my taste. Maybe the coming recession will get them responsive to customers.