Best truck under $10k?

/ Best truck under $10k? #101  
If the Suburban does, I would never know anyway. Never let it drop more than 1/8" on the dipstick. I know my mower engines do but the same applies to them.
I think the point of the sensor is that if you spring a leak, or your oil drain pan plug is stripped (ha! ;)🙃), you’ll get a notification, maybe.

/ Best truck under $10k? #102  
Last edited:
   / Best truck under $10k? #103  
Sorry didnt read all 11 pages...

Another option is a full sized SUV. For instance a 2500 suburban/yukonXL from 2001-2006 you can get for under $10k and less than 200kmi. Alot also havent been treated like a work truck. Buy a utility trailer for truck bed needs.

I did this back in 2014 and have never owned a pickup since. I own tractors, a mini ex and a piece of property 3hrs away. I still dont need a pickup bed.

/ Best truck under $10k? #104  
Another option is a full sized SUV. For instance a 2500 suburban/yukonXL from 2001-2006 you can get for under $10k and less than 200kmi. Alot also havent been treated like a work truck. Buy a utility trailer for truck bed needs.

I did this back in 2014 and have never owned a pickup since. I own tractors, a mini ex and a piece of property 3hrs away. I still dont need a pickup bed.
I suppose that depends on how often you need a truck. A former co-worker of mine went that route, and was fine with it but he didn't use it more than a handful of times a year. I would find that more hassle than it was worth, plus you need a place to store the trailer that's convenient but not where it's in the way.

/ Best truck under $10k? #105  
Get the pickup bed version of this.

Attachments

• Small car.jpg
    Small car.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 75
   / Best truck under $10k? #106  
I suppose that depends on how often you need a truck. A former co-worker of mine went that route, and was fine with it but he didn't use it more than a handful of times a year. I would find that more hassle than it was worth, plus you need a place to store the trailer that's convenient but not where it's in the way.
What was he doing that he needed a pickup bed?

Yes you need a place to put a trailer..just like a tractor and any thing else.

/ Best truck under $10k? #108  
Best old used truck = 12 valve doge cumins with inline injector pump.
If you can find one that cancer has not gotten the best of... Of course the more corrosion it has, the lighter it is, hence better fuel mileage. In as much as the OP resides in Kalifornia, fuel mileage is everything with on road diesel at 7 bucks a gallon.

/ Best truck under $10k? #109  
Best old used truck = 12 valve doge cumins with inline injector pump.
By far, thats the best old used truck I would look for.

/ Best truck under $10k? #110  
By far, thats the best old used truck I would look for.
Preach!
Love me some 12 valve
Currently looking for a 94-98 2wd single cab long box 5spd to make a DD out of.. (A fun DD, not a boring, I'll drive anything with wheels DD)