Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,561  
84°. Not bad outside.
I mowed front along road and along creek & hill of the field, now son is mowing around house. He won’t get field done.
I did hit neighbors free newspaper that always gets thrown in my yard, what a mess. I raked up most of it and bagged it.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,562  
Dang, that's quite the price for a dozen eggs.
Free see them for $3.50 a dozen around here.
I was thinking that that is quite the price for a bag of coffee.
Farm Fresh Free Range Eggs here are anywhere from $5-7 Cdn. I sell mega-jumbo / or duck eggs for $7.50 doz

/ Good morning!!!! #153,564  
Good (Saturday) morning. The overnight Low was an incredible 10.4C! Balmy for the middle of Winter. It's overcast and calm at the moment... BoM predicting strong wind this arvo. There was 3.5mm in the gauge @ 0900. The High should be 13C.

Quiet day planned. Take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,565  
Good evening all. 76ºF for the start, cloudy, light breeze. Light wind with moderate gusts, Sky cleared off, rain chances evaporated. High temp was 99ºF, HI 102ºF. Bike ride, was going to try to mow but did not happen. Did get nap this afternoon. So far may be riding solo tomorrow :(
RS congrats on Kubota mobile again. Hope you make inroads on your agenda.
Roy sorry about the no rain. Hope you can get some more sleep.
Drew sorry about the sweaty wake ups. I up the electrolytes every heavy sweat day. Sorry about the blah coffee.
Buppies praying for your cramps and wife.
Mike glad you got some A/C seat time. hope trimmer time winding down.
Drew coffee taste preferences differ among people. Wife both like the Kirkland decaf, spice it up with a dip of Folgers black silk first pot.
NHBX hope you did not have any damage from storms.
Drew it is nice of you to give the Dr office staff donuts.
Paul hope show goes well at show tomorrow. Hope you don't find any loose ones.
Don hope you like your new hearing aids.
Ken Interesting setup, hope the boards are usable.
Randy good to hear from you. Any chance of kidneys starting back up?
PJ hot day, great pic.
Drew sorry about trouble giving away the produce. If you are really out, how much would you remember?
Thomas good to hear no storm damage. 4 hours is a lot of trimming/walking
Drew still have plenty dust here.
Drew hope you can work looking at your back.
David hope you get you catchment maintenance done.
PJ is the the key to being good musician, feeling the music in your soul?
Bo good morning.
RS hope mowing went well.
Scaredy nice way to get fresh coffee.
Ted hope you got some rain. Nice score on dust system. Hope you can make progress on detailing.
Drew glad you got a pool session in. Sometimes more coffee helps.
RS hope you get more organized :)
Drew nice truck.
Buppies praying for you, paving is a HOT job.
Buppies 6.52 for LP, WOW.
Thomas interesting audience for mowing.
Dennis sorry about mowing the newspaper, sounds like a mess.
Randy enjoy your good weather. Hope no wind damage.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid,/mom's breathing, /learning new job, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, /fire nearby, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's heart issues, /pneumonia and not posting, Roy /palpitations, /angina , Billy /wife back & hip, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife knee healing, Thomas/gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery/retirement, / passing out issues, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife's hospital stay, /torn bicep, Ken /kids shot tragedy, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /cataract surgery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, mass shooting victims and family, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,567  
But unless Scaredy's eggs are free range, sung to every night, contented little chickens, not sure I'd pay that much.
you'd pay $6 doz :) ... good chickens, with personality plus.

note - a bag of chicken feed was $11.50 a year ago ... $18.00 now

Good Evening Everyone,
the car cruise / ice cream run was great ... 25 vehicles were out
I came home and did some laundry tonight. Wife is not home yet, so she can't tell me that I can't do the laundry (haha). I didn't break anything.

----
daugen said:
Ken, I think a few of us here have at one time thought about building a home from wood we cut ourselves.

- I've only ever built a bird house with wood that I cut myself
----

daugen - what about going to the Dr or a walk in clinic to get your back checked out ? perhaps a cell phone camera can capture it, a selfie of your back. Praying all is good

Bofuller - welcome back, thanks for checking in here

toppop52 - prayers continue, hoping that you feel better soon

cost of fuel tonight ... equivalent of $5.76 USGallon

weather was nice tonight

/ Good morning!!!! #153,568  
good morning all
fell asleep too early, up too early but feel good.

another hot day
I'm headed over to a close friend with a variety of my pain pills and a bottle of iron.
He was taking way too much aspirin for hip pain and started to bleed out. Not smart for a smart guy.
I have 20 years of experience with this. He like I am super averse to opioids. I need to explain all his arthritis options.

guys I don't think I'm coordinated enough to use a selfie phone. Never used one, and I always go the wrong way...
Had a friend check my back yesterday at pool, at least there aren't any bandaids left on me like last time.
This is the kind of stuff you take so for granted when you have a wife. Someone to watch your proverbial back.
And since I had a bad melanoma back there, I really need to.

when one has a bad neck you get phantom pains from the nerves getting pinched, showing up as weird feelings all over the place.
Lot of itching, particularly along shoulder blades. Nurse explained the nerve network that runs from neck to there, known side effect of
neck problems. And when things itch, out comes my two foot long wooden back scratcher. maybe I need a back scratcher with a video camera at the end?
I'll survive, have other issues to focus on.
and I surely don't like to whine.

so far being very good with neck. Making sure I sleep exactly flat with neck held by two pillows in position. Wearing soft collar during day, except when outside when
it's way too hot to wear that thing. Always in the car though. Two more days is the issue, what it feels like then. This isn't a fix, this is just drugging up an old race horse
to retire in the pasture.

hot sunny Saturday in the middle of the summer. What kind of fun can we have?
Ted, RNG, travel safely
Bill, keep on trucking.

Scaredy, just having fun with you on the eggs. If I raised them, fed them, protected them from hawks and other things with teeth that truly like chicken for lunch,
then my price tag would read: Priceless

/ Good morning!!!! #153,570  
thanks Wagtail.
nobody won the megamillions, four people won $1M.
So new tractors are still in play
now just how many rear remotes do you want?
5? 6? How many hoses you got back there?....
one can dream
fully hydraulic extendable tiltable flail ditch mower

actually it's the big seeders and tillage equipment I think that take all the remotes.
not stuff most of us use.

I'd like a Euro three point hitch out front, somehow nicely integrated into/around the FEL. ??
Might be hard to see around all that