TC55DA inner air filter $225 from Messicks????

/ TC55DA inner air filter $225 from Messicks???? #1  

jjbath

Silver Member
Tractor
TC35
I went to buy inner/outer air filters from Messicks and I was shocked when I saw the price of the inner filter. $225 for real? The outer one is only $40.

I can't find any cross references for it either. The New Holland part number is SBA314531184

The parts for the newer serial numbers are much more reasonable.

It may make sense to spend the $619 and buy the newer air filter housing?

/ TC55DA inner air filter $225 from Messicks???? #2  
I hear you. If is says New Holland and TC in the same sentence = $$$$$ for parts. I would like to get a new fender for my TC40 but cannot swallow the price tag for it.

/ TC55DA inner air filter $225 from Messicks???? #3  
Try this....But still seems kinda pricey

Part #: FIL 6333
Line: NAPA Gold Filters

$92.99
/ Each

/ TC55DA inner air filter $225 from Messicks???? #4  
I bet the new housing don't come with filters....

Not knocking Messicks because I like the video's but they overcharge for shipping if you have to have it shipped and myself, I prefer to purchase from my local dealer and give them the business anyway.

I suspect Donaldson makes the housings for NH and probably supplies the filters too that are rebranded NH. You might try the Donaldson website.

Donaldson makes all the Kubota AF housings and I believe filters as well and the inner filters for my M9's at the dealer is 20 bucks.

/ TC55DA inner air filter $225 from Messicks????
Try this....But still seems kinda pricey

Part #: FIL 6333
Line: NAPA Gold Filters

$92.99
/ Each
I tried Fleetguard AF26150 which says its a cross reference for the NH filter but it does not fit in the housing. Its the same dimensions as the NAPA 6333.

I hear you. If is says New Holland and TC in the same sentence = $$$$$ for parts. I would like to get a new fender for my TC40 but cannot swallow the price tag for it.
Actually the outer filter is only $40. And the newer serial number models use a different filter housing/filters and they are much more reasonable.

I bet the new housing don't come with filters....

Not knocking Messicks because I like the video's but they overcharge for shipping if you have to have it shipped and myself, I prefer to purchase from my local dealer and give them the business anyway.

I suspect Donaldson makes the housings for NH and probably supplies the filters too that are rebranded NH. You might try the Donaldson website.

Donaldson makes all the Kubota AF housings and I believe filters as well and the inner filters for my M9's at the dealer is 20 bucks.
Donaldson has no cross reference for the inner filter. I reached out to them to see what they say.

Messicks also said that 84476661 should also work but that is the same size as AF26150. I am going to see if I can make AF26150 work. That is only $54 and I already have one :)

So... I guess that Fleetguard (AF26150) filter will technically work.

I just went out and tried it again and It will work but it takes some effort to get it seated and all the way in the housing. The inner diameter is about 1/4" smaller than the original and its about 1/4" shorter in length.

I don't like it but I guess I will have to live with it.

/ TC55DA inner air filter $225 from Messicks???? #10  
Wvh Try long lane tractors in Elizabethtown pa for your fender last time I looked they had a few tc 35,40 ,45 in there. It's a NH Ford wrecking yard. 🍻