BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #1  

ArlyA

Houghton MI (the Lake Superior snow belt) USA
Tractor
Polaris Boss 6x6 with pods (tracks) Center actuating lawn mower by Husky
Is anyone here using a BR 800 C-E MAGNUM stihl leave blower? If so, tell us what you think of it.
br800ce.jpg

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #2  
I have a BR700, which is a step or two down from the 800. It's been a great blower over the past several years.
For the occasions I need to spread out grass clippings and clumped grass, the larger blowers save me a lot of time.

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews
Stopped by our area dealership today to see the BR 800 C-E MAGNUM blower but they had none. Said they weren't sure when they'd be seen on their selves....

We are going to wait for these units to show up and get one when they do.

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #5  
Ours arrived at the dealership the morning we bought it. It never got displayed. They said they had a waiting list...but I was standing there ready to buy. :)

As an old geezer it is a bit heavy for me, but surprisingly comfortable. The Easy2Start is new to me, hence a bit awkward, I can start it while wearing it, IF IT IS WARMED UP. I may get a smaller diameter nozzle in hopes of increasing air speed. It is surprisingly quiet. It uses a fair amount of gasoline.

A contractor that does a lot of leaf blowing with a smaller unit tried ours and just raved about the performance.

No regrets getting it.

Ours arrived at the dealership the morning we bought it. It never got displayed. They said they had a waiting list...but I was standing there ready to buy. :)

As an old geezer it is a bit heavy for me, but surprisingly comfortable. The Easy2Start is new to me, hence a bit awkward, I can start it while wearing it, IF IT IS WARMED UP. I may get a smaller diameter nozzle in hopes of increasing air speed. It is surprisingly quiet. It uses a fair amount of gasoline.

A contractor that does a lot of leaf blowing with a smaller unit tried ours and just raved about the performance.

No regrets getting it.
And where are you located? Our dealer said he has no idea when his units would arrive.. I'll going to stop in and tell him that we'll take one when they do.

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #7  
We are located near Syracuse, New York.

FYI: We bought ours last fall. It sounds like they are still difficult to find. I guess we were even luckier than we knew! :)

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #8  
I've had one for 2-3 years. It's the first Stihl blower I've owned. It is POWERFUL, and I haven't had any trouble with it. I really enjoy using it.

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #9  
I've had one for 2-3 years. It's the first Stihl blower I've owned. It is POWERFUL, and I haven't had any trouble with it. I really enjoy using it.
Glad you have had good luck with it.

Have you tried any different nozzles?

/ BR 800 C-E MAGNUM reviews #10  
Honestly, it didn't know other nozzles were available. The one it came with does everything I need.
I blow leaves, grass, gravel and rocks, clean up wood chips and branches from cutting down trees. I have blown light snow too, if you catch it shortly after it lands, before the ground starts to melt it.

It really has been a terrific machine.