3-Point Hitch Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.
In the pic is
Hello.
On my FX265D is installed a different UFO system. The upper solenoid works when 3 ph is raised. Green/black connector, the green wire is + and there is around 12 - 13 V when 3ph rises up. No voltage on level holding or lowering times.
Lower solenoid (blue/black wires) works when the lowering process is going. The blue wire is +. When the lowering process is going, there is 12 - 13 V. When the lowering process stops, there stays 5 V. And on the rising process is there 0V.
Upper solenoid resistance is around 6,8 ohms, lower solenoid has 15,8 ohms. Solenoid coils have no connection to the ground.

I measured the resistance of the 3ph control lever too (green connector on the picture). There is 1 kiloohm potentiometer. When lever is down, resistance is around 800 ohms and when up, then around 200 ohms.

View attachment 758656
BR
my solenoids. Green wires and blue wires, no blue/black or gree/ black. Also note that in the center of the solenoid that has the blue wires on the left, there is a tiny pin in the center; the green one it’s missing , not there, could this be the problem? The manual I have does not show the breakdown of these in their diagrams. The wires coming from the control lever has +and- working properly also. Also tested the solenoids with an ohm meter and they checked out ok. Just baffled why the 3ph isn’t working.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.
Hello.
On my FX265D is installed a different UFO system. The upper solenoid works when 3 ph is raised. Green/black connector, the green wire is + and there is around 12 - 13 V when 3ph rises up. No voltage on level holding or lowering times.
Lower solenoid (blue/black wires) works when the lowering process is going. The blue wire is +. When the lowering process is going, there is 12 - 13 V. When the lowering process stops, there stays 5 V. And on the rising process is there 0V.
Upper solenoid resistance is around 6,8 ohms, lower solenoid has 15,8 ohms. Solenoid coils have no connection to the ground.

I measured the resistance of the 3ph control lever too (green connector on the picture). There is 1 kiloohm potentiometer. When lever is down, resistance is around 800 ohms and when up, then around 200 ohms.

View attachment 758656
BR
Could I put the blue solenoid in where the green one was and vice versa to see if the 3ph will raise?

Hello.

View attachment 758656
BR
The ohms reading on both solenoids is 0.08 ohms. Is that in range of being good solenoids?

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #74  
Check the solenoids both directions (switch leads to wires) sound like there is an diode in the solenoid (arc suppression) if it reads the same in both direction I would consider that on the low side. The numbers quoted above 6 to 15 ohms sound reasonable.

Check the solenoids both directions (switch leads to wires) sound like there is an diode in the solenoid (arc suppression) if it reads the same in both direction I would consider that on the low side. The numbers quoted above 6 to 15 ohms sound reasonable.
Both directions are the same

Both directions are the same
Tested solenoids with the lever, they activate but not very strong pull on the valve. Could it be the .08 ohm reading is just too low?

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #77  
Tested solenoids with the lever, they activate but not very strong pull on the valve. Could it be the .08 ohm reading is just too low?
I looks low to me like part of the coil is shorted. Since they look the same I would get one good one to sanity test.

I looks low to me like part of the coil is shorted. Since they look the same I would get one good one to sanity test.
Sanity? Is there such a thing when it comes to these Yanmars?trying to find these solenoids like these ones isn’t going to be easy. Maybe I could check with a JD dealer. Found Quality Tractor Parts and they have solenoids but not like these. Wondering if I could just change out the coils?

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #79  
Well got any 12v solenoids laying around? Something to exercise/ function test the circuit. If something can be slaved in and it works as expected you will know it is the solenoids.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #80  
As for coils, have no idea if separate parts are available.