3-Point Hitch Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.
Well got any 12v solenoids laying around? Something to exercise/ function test the circuit. If something can be slaved in and it works as expected you will know it is the solenoids.
Tried them not mounted on the machine but just wired up and they don’t seem strong enough to pull back the valve far enough to allow the fluid in to the hitch

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #82  
Guess you are hunting for some solenoids, I'm of no use in that endeavor.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.
Guess you are hunting for some solenoids, I'm of no use in that endeavor.
Got one apart and you can see where the thing is blackened from shorting; water has gotten inside and did it’s dirty deed. I’ll be doing some searching for sure. I post a pic of the disassembled one.

Attachments

• 2C5AAE3E-30D8-4E78-8426-5015BA91E581.jpeg
    2C5AAE3E-30D8-4E78-8426-5015BA91E581.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 71
  • B0ED3379-BED3-49C6-8A9E-73103D9E2838.jpeg
    B0ED3379-BED3-49C6-8A9E-73103D9E2838.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 67
  • 12D47CD6-BA40-4E34-8585-83BEB3DAA373.jpeg
    12D47CD6-BA40-4E34-8585-83BEB3DAA373.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 75
   / Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #85  
Years ago I would of had those parts in the yard, but our lives moved on and so did our business.
Im sure you can find those in Japan or from Hoyetractor.com Aaron has lots of parts on the shelves..

Years ago I would of had those parts in the yard, but our lives moved on and so did our business.
Im sure you can find those in Japan or from Hoyetractor.com Aaron has lots of parts on the shelves..
I’ve contacted Hoye and they are very limited on parts for these FX series tractors. Any web site for a Japanese parts dealer?

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #87  
I'm sorry I don't have any, I was cured of Yanmar fever 10 yrs ago.
I only have Virginia left, she's an FX235-D plus all the other girls had to leave....:cry:

I'm sorry I don't have any, I was cured of Yanmar fever 10 yrs ago.
I only have Virginia left, she's an FX235-D plus all the other girls had to leave....:cry:
So sad. I’m on my 3rd, this fx265 will probably cure me of Yanmar fever too! My 1500D is still most reliable.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #90  
Plunger type solenoid valves, typically used in Whirlpool and Maytag washers to control the water mixing and flow functions.

You would need one of the right height of the plunger, right ID for the plunger shaft and 12VDC powered.

Something like this below where you can literally remove the solenoid off the plastic valve body.
Then use the Yanmar plunger inside the washer solenoid for a fit-up.

EXAMPLE:
1660844138084.png

This is not my original idea. This has already been done on tractors in the eastern EU where parts are harder to find.