Yanmar YM 3 cylinder injection pump rebuild kit? or somewhere to buy Orings?

/ Yanmar YM 3 cylinder injection pump rebuild kit? or somewhere to buy Orings? #1  

Fullforce

Tractor
mahindra 6110
I have a YM3810D that is excellent shape, but The injection pump has started leaking around the fuel line fittings.
I cannot seem to find a rebuild kit for these or even just the Orings/copper washers that I need to fix the leak.
I can find complete "rebuilt" pumps but no kit.
Anyone know where to find parts for these at?
thanks

/ Yanmar YM 3 cylinder injection pump rebuild kit? or somewhere to buy Orings? #2  
That sounds more like loose, and now maybe dirty connectors. Have you tried disassembling the lines, cleaning them and tightening things back up yet?

All the best, Peter

/ Yanmar YM 3 cylinder injection pump rebuild kit? or somewhere to buy Orings? #3  
The loose fitting suggestion sounds like a great place to start. It's possible even that one is cracked. If you really do find you must rebuild the pump you might try a local shop that works on diesels - like the big rig trucks. Our local tractor shops us them for pump and injector work as their shop is better equipped for that.

/ Yanmar YM 3 cylinder injection pump rebuild kit? or somewhere to buy Orings?
There are no local diesel shops, I would rather just have new Orings/seals if Im going to take it apart. But I loosened the 17MM fuel lines and tried to tighten the 19MM fittings that are leaking and they didnt budge, I could try taking them off but if there are Orings in there I know they will probably fall to pieces and my tractor will be down for a bit until I can find the parts.

This is the pump, and where the 3 fittings are is where its leaking, mainly looks like just behind the one on the left.
Might try calling that place or Emailing them and asking what they have.
Just couldnt find ANYTHING with a google search lol

/ Yanmar YM 3 cylinder injection pump rebuild kit? or somewhere to buy Orings? #6  
I keep a large stock of SAE and metric Viton (or nitrile) o-rings on hand, just in case. That said, most of the diesel high pressure fuel line assemblies don't have o-rings or washers in them. If you do crack them open, you want the area around them spotlessly clean, like open heart surgery clean.

When you say "behind" can you be more specific? Have you cleaned the area off, washed it down in brake cleaner, scrubbed the threads with more brake cleaner and a toothbrush, and then cycled the engine for a couple of cranks to see exactly where the leak is?

All the best,

Peter

Yes I cleaned the area with degreaser and dried it completely. I could then see the fuel seeping out around were the fuel line fitting screws into the injection pump.

Thanks for that link, if I only knew what size they were lol

/ Yanmar YM 3 cylinder injection pump rebuild kit? or somewhere to buy Orings? #9  

This is the pump, and where the 3 fittings are is where its leaking, mainly looks like just behind the one on the left.
Might try calling that place or Emailing them and asking what they have.
Just couldnt find ANYTHING with a google search lol
That injector pump is used on several YM Series models. So, looking at those parts manuals would tell you the part numbers, sizes and material the o-rings are made from.

The manuals are for FREE on the Yanmar Tractor Owners Group, link in my signature below.

The o-rings are to JIS METRIC standards and not even close to SAE.

I have to pay to look at the manuals it says