Yanmar YM 3 cylinder injection pump rebuild kit? or somewhere to buy Orings?

/ Yanmar YM 3 cylinder injection pump rebuild kit? or somewhere to buy Orings?
I found a PDF of some kinda manual with part numbers...
I came up with 124550-51370, or 124950-51270
Im gonna order 3 of each and hope this works lol
Has anyone ever ordered anything from www.tractorpartsasap.com ?
They seem to have both of those in stock

/ Yanmar YM 3 cylinder injection pump rebuild kit? or somewhere to buy Orings? #12  
Since they now own Hoye Tractor I hope they are ok, lol. Yeah they are fine to deal with.

Excellent thanks, I always am leary of what seems like random websites...

/ Yanmar YM 3 cylinder injection pump rebuild kit? or somewhere to buy Orings? #15  
ASAP has been around since dirt was invented. They are one of the GO TO Yanmar vintage parts suppliers in our Yanmar Tractor Owners Group community on GroupsIO.

/ Yanmar YM 3 cylinder injection pump rebuild kit? or somewhere to buy Orings? #16  
HUH? Pay for what? Our group is FREE to join and the manuals are free to snag.

Funny, now it seem to be working fine, ill just have to figure out how to navigate through it!
thank you!

Got the parts in and installed last week, no leaks from the pump anymore!
But im still getting air in the fuel after running the tractor for say 30-45 mins and it will shut down or loose all power, then I have to crack the bleeder at the pump to get the air out.
So another question, it appears the fuel is only drawn from the tank to the injection pump, so if im getting air between the tank and injection pump I would have to have a leak between the tank and injection pump correct?
Ive seen some systems that have a return style (i guess thats what you would call it) but this one doesnt appear that way?

thank you all!

/ Yanmar YM 3 cylinder injection pump rebuild kit? or somewhere to buy Orings? #19  
Congratulations on getting it running!

If your fuel hose is old, I would replace it as step one. Then check all the diesel fittings for tightness.

Yes, the air leak is almost always on the low pressure side, but it can also occasionally be on the high pressure side. O-rings are often a source due to a hair or a dirt particle. If you get the fuel and injector lines clean and dry, you can often find a diesel leak at the loose fitting. I once had one on a threaded fitting that bubbled tiny (1/32") bubbles that were only visible when you looked closely (inches away).

All the best,

Peter

/ Yanmar YM 3 cylinder injection pump rebuild kit? or somewhere to buy Orings? #20  
Got the parts in and installed last week, no leaks from the pump anymore!
But im still getting air in the fuel after running the tractor for say 30-45 mins and it will shut down or loose all power, then I have to crack the bleeder at the pump to get the air out.
So another question, it appears the fuel is only drawn from the tank to the injection pump, so if im getting air between the tank and injection pump I would have to have a leak between the tank and injection pump correct?
Ive seen some systems that have a return style (i guess thats what you would call it) but this one doesnt appear that way?

thank you all!
Check the o-ring at the fuel filter bowl. And if the fuel filter bowl is plastic, it may need to be replaced. Over time these plastic parts will weep in air due to the fuel pump suction. Typical on many of the Japan made machines sold over here.