Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #155,081  
Woke up early
Worship streaming had a glitch. No internet. Eventually discovered the UPS feeding the internet router was off. Got that taken care of during the class period.
I had song leading. Rest of worship went well.
Lunch at diner on the mountain. Packed today, took awhile for food, but our group was busy talking and it was fine. Our Italian place still closed, but driving by the owners house there were several cars in driveway, so they may be back from Italy.
Nap this afternoon.
Evening worship outside under the tent, then hotdog roast afterwards. Something we started doing last Sunday night of the month thru the summer. Lots of fun. Next month it might be getting dark though at the time we have it.
Hope to go back to sleep now.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,082  
good morning all
hot and sticky Monday morning, foggy out now, up to 91.
went to bed early, neck hurt, no surprise, up early

might be able to take a run up to Popgadget's farm this morning and get bent hitch fixed.
First I thought it was a cracked weld, but looks like weld held, everything else moved.
It was abused by others using the Gravely to haul stuff and I've been annoyed at that bent part for years.
Time to get it fixed. The guy who welded it on for me originally did a great job, this is just abuse.

moving slowly, too early, coffee is good though.

M7040, thanks for pics of Model A's. I have a relative in Aldie Va who restores and collects them, including a beautiful woody.
I sent him the pics

Attachments

• IMG_1230 (1).JPG
    IMG_1230 (1).JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 61
   / Good morning!!!! #155,083  
in hunting down the Gravely pics, I found this funny one of prior rv adventures.
We always took the "kids" with us and they were treated well
Manatee on left favorite friend, then came the little elephant.
And about 20 more..................

I gave them all away to a women's shelter with kids.
1661764428869.png

/ Good morning!!!! #155,085  
71 high of 93 today I thought this heat was gone. Lots of activity in the Atlantic, one might cause east coast problems

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #155,086  
71F and clear @ 06:00, WU now calling for a high of only 87F (instead of 91F)

Enjoying first cup of the day which I made ... we'll see if my coffee-making efforts receive further approval once She gets up ... ;)

All three cats fed.

Probably first order of business this morning will be to blow off all the crud that came out of the gutters from out in front of the garage and off the entry way before it rains and see what else needs cleaned and picked up in that area.

WU is showing a 31% chance of rain by 12:00 and that rises to 72% by 14:00.

So probably hit the food plot area again with the tiller after that, and then work on getting the seed laid down. Need to see if I can scare up some chain-link fence to use as a drag.

Not looking like it will get Rockhounded this year but no biggie if it don't.

Beyond that, might work on getting some more stuff planted.

Good possibility of a nap this afternoon.

After the rain today and tomorrow, Ten Day shows nice weather for the next 8 days with milder temps which I am looking forward to.

Hope everyone has a great Monday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #155,087  
^^^
'We' have a close cousin of the manatee called a dugong.
Wagtail, it broke about ten Federal laws but my wife insisted on feeding a really big momma manatee off the back of our berthed liveaboard boat in a nice interior harbor in North Miami Florida.
for about a year that big grey blob would come up and poke his/her nose up and Nadene would put the water hose out. While they drank from the fresh water, they would even suck the hose right in their mouth, she would get down on the swim platform with thin slices of romaine lettuce and feed the animal for half an hour. Also wafer thin slices of apple. Manatee loved that, no teeth, had to gum everything.
And then out came my second favorite boat brush and she would scrub that manatee down while scolding him for getting so dirty overnight. And he/she had. Manatee loved the brushing, would roll over slowly so everything would get brushed. Like rubbing an animals tummy, pretty universal.

breaks all kinds of laws because not supposed to acclimate animal to human feeding. Makes sense. Like feeding the bears.

The manatee brought a very small child along towards the end, and then was gone. wife thought she was saying goodby.
fine with me. We were going through a lot of romaine...had to go to Miami Costco to get it.
Always wondered if neighbors thought we had some kind of salad fetish when wife brought aboard a case of romaine onto the boat...

wife never had kids, but sure liked animals

Attachments

• 002_2 (2).JPG
    002_2 (2).JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #155,088  
68 going to 90.

Hey Roy!, It's Monday!

Okay Buppies, .22 Hornet.

Kyle, congrats on your 21st anniversary! Glad your son is sticking with his team.

M7040, that Park looks real nice, and cool having the old Fords there.

Fixed my sprayer tank leak, and sprayed 50 gallons of 2% gly on several food plots. It was hot since I waited until no wind, which turned out to be the middle of the day, and only had a couple of cooling clouds go by. Now need to pick up some more seeds.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,089  
Good Morning!!!! 72F @ 4:30AM. Sunny. High 98F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Big warm up in the 10-day, with 100F highs from tomorrow on. 112F on Sunday.

Curious what kind of glue worked on the sprayer tank, Billie.

Before the gutters went up here, RS, rain dripping off the eves would dig a trench line in the soil. And run down your neck as you passed under.

Red bike is in pieces, waiting on a new set of flywheel bolts. No sign of contaminaton or scoring in the oil pump, so it was worth the work.

Also checked for fuel flow restrictions on the touring bike, and checked the float bowl levels, and everything looks OK. Next will check fuel tank breather.

Not sure what the day will bring, but I think it will involve soap and water.

Hope everyone's week gets off to a great start!

/ Good morning!!!! #155,090  
Billy,

What seed are you using on the food plots ?