How many of your friends do NOT have tractors?

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #41  
Probably a 650, as I recall the 750 being a hair over 20 hp. The 750 I used was a very capable machine for it's age (late 1970's) and size, there was a lot I really liked about it, but the steering absolutely killed me doing loader work.
My first tractor was a 750. Good machine overall, FEL hydraulics were a little weak, and it always felt tippy on uneven ground. Traded it in on the Kioti maybe 12 years ago.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #42  
Most do not. I live in the city and spend the weekends "up north". None of the city slickers have them, but a few of my northern neighbors do. I help people up there with my tractor whenever they ask and can find the time. Weekends are pretty short. Those jobs usually turn into a bottle of bourbon somewhere down the road, which is a very fair trade for me.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #43  
lots of friends, not a lot of tractors
they have nicer cars, boats, trailers, sleds, ... i have a Kubota :)

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #44  
None of mine have tractors. A couple like to borrow my BX though.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #45  
lots of friends, not a lot of tractors
they have nicer cars, boats, trailers, sleds, ... i have a Kubota :)

Same, most of my friends have nice cars, campers, kitchens, houses etc., none have a tractor. I have very modest all of those, my wife has a 2019 Nissan Rogue so it is pretty nice. I put my money in my tractors. I have 2 of my own, access to 2 others, my MIL (Lives next door) owns 2 but doesn't even know how to operate one.

I have one neighbor that has one but he pretty much takes care of himself. I do my MILs, my 90 year old neighbor, my two younger neighbors who have nothing, not even a blower or an ATV, both long driveways. I enjoy it, use the MILs Cab Massey.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #46  
Never really thought about it before but Seems like most everyone around my neighborhood owns one or more tractors.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #47  
Do you guys ever think, how doesn't everyone with acreage not own a tractor? I understand why, I couldn't afford one for years starting out. But man, the people who can afford them and don't own one is staggering. I guess it comes down to priority.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #48  
Do you guys ever think, how doesn't everyone with acreage not own a tractor? I understand why, I couldn't afford one for years starting out. But man, the people who can afford them and don't own one is staggering. I guess it comes down to priority.
I knew I wanted one for ages, but I "couldn't afford one".

In retrospect, I should've gotten one ASAP when moving here as I'm still getting caught up on stuff now that I *do* have a tractor. I tell new land owners this whenever I can, and everyone so far has been appreciative.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors?
Never mind the tractor; I wish that I had bought my land about 2 decades sooner. I thought I couldn't afford it. Never mind what I shelled out for rent; there are always things to do here, whereas before I would just run around blowing money in my free time.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #50  
I knew I wanted one for ages, but I "couldn't afford one".

In retrospect, I should've gotten one ASAP when moving here as I'm still getting caught up on stuff now that I *do* have a tractor. I tell new land owners this whenever I can, and everyone so far has been appreciative.

Yes, good advice. I have owned larger lots than I do now with no tractor. You never really feel like you own that whole 6 acres of land if you can't do anything with it because you don't have a tractor.